I wish I had powers like bewitched

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: I wish I had powers like bewitched
(27-01-2015 10:37 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 09:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I remember as a kid, when this show came out - there was a bit of outrage over this goofy show.

Whack-a-doodles screaming "satanism" and other such drivel.........

It's amazing how little it takes, to piss off people who think so little.

I wasn't allowed to watch it when I was little. I loved watching all the reruns whenever mom and dad were at work, or I'd lock myself in the den and watch it without my grandparents in the room.

To them it was up there with South Park, Beavis and Butthead, MTV... Dodgy ...which I also watched without their permission.

Wow, in the UK it was shown early evening so the kids could catch it.

Maybe that's why all Hollywood villains have English accents.....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
27-01-2015, 11:59 AM
(27-01-2015 11:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  but I do have powers like bewitched...

(whut?)

Elizabeth Montgomery was such a neat gal. Gosh, she died so young and just when she was beginning to show how talented she was.

Did you know there was a bronze statue of her in Massachusetts?

[Image: Salem-Bewitched-Samantha.jpg]

It's in Salem, of course.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-01-2015, 12:39 PM
(27-01-2015 11:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 11:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  but I do have powers like bewitched...

(whut?)

Elizabeth Montgomery was such a neat gal. Gosh, she died so young and just when she was beginning to show how talented she was.

Did you know there was a bronze statue of her in Massachusetts?

[Image: Salem-Bewitched-Samantha.jpg]

It's in Salem, of course.

yes
looks just like me

buwwaaahaaaa

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Aside from making myself incredibly rich I would use my powers to annoy people.
I've always had this fantasy that I could have god like powers so I could fuck with the fundies.
27-01-2015, 03:01 PM
(27-01-2015 01:58 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Aside from making myself incredibly rich I would use my powers to annoy people.
I've always had this fantasy that I could have god like powers so I could fuck with the fundies.

If you had magical powers, money would be of little use to you.

If you wanted a new Rolls Royce - poof - you've got one.
If you wanted a pepperoni pizza to eat in your new Rolls - poof - you've got one.
If you wanted to get between the legs of that cute little lady that lives next door to you - poof - you turn into a tampon........

The same logic makes one wonder why religions need so much money from it's followers.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-01-2015, 03:13 PM
I'd rather be Major Anthony Nelson with my very own smokin'hot genie. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-01-2015, 04:25 PM
(27-01-2015 03:01 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-01-2015 01:58 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Aside from making myself incredibly rich I would use my powers to annoy people.

If you had magical powers, money would be of little use to you.

If you wanted a new Rolls Royce - poof - you've got one.
If you wanted a pepperoni pizza to eat in your new Rolls - poof - you've got one.
If you wanted to get between the legs of that cute little lady that lives next door to you - poof - you turn into a tampon........

The same logic makes one wonder why religions need so much money from it's followers.......

Ah but if I poofed into existance a billion dollars for myself I wouldn't have to poof other things into existance. If I just keep proofing things into existance people might catch on and I fear that would mess up my intentions of fucking with them. Shit would happen and they'd say "he's up to it again."
27-01-2015, 04:44 PM
I think I'd worry more about the IRS catching on to your billions, rather than Gladys Kravitz peeking in the window......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-01-2015, 06:52 PM
(27-01-2015 09:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ah yes. I could force hobbitism on everyone! Bwahahhaha!

How would that even work? The only ways I can think of are:

Taking over the world and forcing everybody to apply cream that encourages hair growth to their feet and/ or a series of hobbiling (Ha!) telekentic bone breakages and a poorly nutricious diet to help discourage growth.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
27-01-2015, 07:45 PM
(27-01-2015 04:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think I'd worry more about the IRS catching on to your billions, rather than Gladys Kravitz peeking in the window......

I'm Canadian. There is no IRS.