I wish ZeroX3 would die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: I wish ZeroX3 would die
(30-09-2014 06:57 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  So you're admitting that you prefer dogs over humans Smile

Gotta be a sadist to take someone's sex organs away. Might aswell shoot them in the head instead, atleast that is the end of it.
Remember that last movie scene of "Braveheart" with "William Wallace" yup Smile kinda like that
I mean if you are dead then atleast its goodbye Tongue

Bullshit reasoning...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Well we are the master of our species, so we can do as we see fit i guess Smile So if someone wanna take the nuts away on animals in order to stop them from reproducing then okie dokie Thumbsup
30-09-2014, 07:11 AM
(30-09-2014 06:46 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Trick question. If i was a dog. Would you kill me Wink

You don't need to be a dog. I'd kill you for not using the subjunctive and a couple of other English language atrocities committed in that one line.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
30-09-2014, 07:12 AM
(30-09-2014 07:11 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:46 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Trick question. If i was a dog. Would you kill me Wink

You don't need to be a dog. I'd kill you for not using the subjunctive and a couple of other English language atrocities committed in that one line.
I suppose you are right ^^

30-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:I wish ZeroX3 would die

Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2014, 07:39 AM
In the Coffeehouse? Is nothing sacred???

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
30-09-2014, 07:47 AM
(30-09-2014 07:39 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  In the Coffeehouse? Is nothing sacred???

Of course not!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2014, 06:20 PM

30-09-2014, 06:23 PM
[Image: jill672-arcanine-3_1024-jpg.3760]

Zero if you don't like dogs biting wait when we make them breath fire. Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-09-2014, 06:25 PM
We don't hate you.

You're not worth the effort.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g