I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 09:03 PM
I wish all dogs could die
They bite and attack. They bark. Can't say i will miss them. Especially with all the idiotic owners letting them loose in the open. So i say it serves them right.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
Get out.
[+] 18 users Like earmuffs's post
29-09-2014, 09:08 PM
I have no words. Omg. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
29-09-2014, 09:11 PM
A couple of dogs attack, so let's get rid of all dogs.

Yep, nothing wrong with that thought process.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post
29-09-2014, 09:20 PM
You should also never leave them alone with toddlers.

Excl Warning, this is graphic... Excl

[Image: pitbull-crayon.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 17 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Wish granted.

All dogs do die.

Dodgy

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
29-09-2014, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2014 09:41 PM by yakherder.)
To be fair, let's break down the statistics.

There are approximately 55 million pit bulls in the U.S. The highest estimate I can find says that there are about 20 deaths per year due to pit bull bites. That puts the pit bull murder rate at about .0364 per hundred thousand.

The countries with the lowest human murder rates in the world have a murder rate of .2 per hundred thousand. That means even the nicest people in the world are more than 5 times as likely to kill you as the most dangerous breed of dog in the world.

So if we were to be consistent in killing dogs because they are dangerous, it would only be rational to do the same to humans.

Sorry, but this is an Atheist forum after all. Please refrain from making decisions based on irrational thoughts not supported by data Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 15 users Like yakherder's post
29-09-2014, 09:36 PM
And what's with those damn cobras too? I mean really, deadly poisonous bites? Some even spit at you?

Fucking hate cobras.....

And honey badgers.......

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 9 users Like evenheathen's post
29-09-2014, 09:50 PM
(29-09-2014 09:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  And what's with those damn cobras too? I mean really, deadly poisonous bites? Some even spit at you?

Fucking hate cobras.....

And honey badgers.......

Honey badger don't give a shit.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 11 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-09-2014, 09:59 PM
(29-09-2014 09:03 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  They bite and attack. They bark. Can't say i will miss them. Especially with all the idiotic owners letting them loose in the open. So i say it serves them right.

So, does this mean that we should also eradicate deers?
According to "PlanetDeadly", deer kill as many as 200 people in North America each year.

How about horses?
Here in Australia, horses kill more people than anything else; can we wipe them out too?

I would suggest eradicating mosquitoes (which are the deadliest animal on Earth) but we are already working on that.

How about the aptly named assassin bug?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post