I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(29-09-2014 09:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I would suggest eradicating mosquitoes (which are the deadliest animal on Earth) but we are already working on that.

How about the aptly named assassin bug?

I 2nd that motion! Thumbsup
All in favor say "aye"

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 04:04 AM
Deliberate attempt at trolling.

Either that or the OP is a complete sociopath unable to understand people's attachment to other sentient beings.

I didn't bother watching the videos. Just negged him instead.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
30-09-2014, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 04:14 AM by ZeroX3.)
(29-09-2014 09:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  So if we were to be consistent in killing dogs because they are dangerous, it would only be rational to do the same to humans.

Animal lovers seem to treasure animals over humans. So they might aswell turn into one, so ok Big Grin But they have to transform first Laugh out load

Humans on the other hands are cool. See if i were to be actually killed by a human for whatever reason, then that wouldn't be as scary as to be killed by a random dog who growls and bites, because with humans i can communicate with or even know what he'll she do. Dogs are loyal to only the owners and if they feel threatend they will bite you. So i simply don't trust dogs in general at all, suddently bam they bites, the main problem is that dog owners today are too lazy to use leash and just "okkkkie doggie, just go around the town" so dogs might aswell die when owners care more about his/her dog than humans, they rather put the risk of others apparently. Cats on the other hands are cool, the best thing they can do is to scratch and thats it, other than that they are as kind as lambs.

Edit: Sorry if i offended humans who prefer the life of an animal over their own species Wink

Quote: And what's with those damn cobras too? I mean really, deadly poisonous bites? Some even spit at you?
I see your point. But most humans hate snakes and very few choose them as pets Smile
30-09-2014, 04:13 AM
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Cats on the other hands are cool, the best thing they can do is to scratch and thats it, other than that they are as kind as lambs.

That is until they're killing a small bird, mouse or frog just for fun. "Oh but that's just what they do, they're animals". Oh look, the same argument you're using to condemn dogs.

Dogs versus cat arguments are boring. It just pisses people off and no one changes their mind. People love cats and dogs for different reasons.

Dog owners value the loyalty and love provided by their dogs. Cat owners value the independence and ability of their cats.

If you broadly condemn one species over another then you are being judgemental about their human owners. Yet you say that humans are cool.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
30-09-2014, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 04:46 AM by ZeroX3.)
(30-09-2014 04:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Cats on the other hands are cool, the best thing they can do is to scratch and thats it, other than that they are as kind as lambs.

That is until they're killing a small bird, mouse or frog just for fun. "Oh but that's just what they do, they're animals". Oh look, the same argument you're using to condemn dogs.
But i'm not a bird, frog or a mouse so it doesn't matter to me, its their problem not mine.

And what's wrong with them killing mice? They eat your food either way so in that way cats are helpful?
30-09-2014, 04:25 AM
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Edit: Sorry if i offended humans who prefer the life of an animal over their own species Wink

Facepalm

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
30-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Basically every animal lover in a nutshell when a hunter or someone makes a decision they complain.

30-09-2014, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 05:09 AM by earmuffs.)
Quote:See if i were to be actually killed by a human for whatever reason, then that wouldn't be as scary as to be killed by a random dog who growls and bites, because with humans i can communicate with or even know what he'll she do.

Have you ever had a pet dog or are you just mentally retarded?
Do we live in the same world?

Dogs are rather predictable creatures. They growl at you when they're unhappy. The body language and vocal sounds of the dog are a very good indication of the dogs mood.
Dogs very rarely bite unless provoked. You might find that the statistics of people being bitten are from where kids were throwing stones or pulling on the dogs tail. The dog doesn't know that the kid doesn't know better. Parents should be responsible enough to watch their kids when their kids are of that age where they don't know better, or teach their kids not to pull the dogs tail. Even then it's not all dogs, most dogs will just bark or snap (but not bite) at the kid and the kids quickly learn.

Dogs with bad behavior are often (almost always) due to bad owners. Owners that ill treat the dog and don't properly care for it. Or people that encourage bad behavior (such as snapping and biting at people). Pitbulls and those sorts of dogs are often the victims of such things because people who want aggressive dogs favor those breeds. Pitbulls can be perfectly fine breeds of dog if raised properly.

Instead of killing all dogs we should kill bad dog owners, that will solve the problem of dogs biting people.

How could you kill this?
[Image: jack-russell-colours-and-coat-types-531d80269016e.jpg]

What kind of heartless piece of shit do you have to be to say that that should be killed off and is a danger to society?
Bitch please, get the fuck out.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
30-09-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 05:23 AM by ZeroX3.)
Yup, some i think. Man all this cry over one dog dying from police headshot defending themselves. Oh no its the end of the world Rolleyes

Edit: So then you agree dogs are just incompatable in deciding for themself, and can't behave themself without owners. Well then get a cat instead, they seem to work better along Smile

Might aswell take all the dogs away from dog owners since most of them nowadays just lets them loose either way. Doing a society a favor to say the least by getting rid of these pests. So yes, that dog in the picture. Absolutely. Good riddance.

I found one interesting quote

Quote:I can't stand it when people say "its how the dog is raised"!
These dogs were bred to attack and kill, their temperament is completely genetic and has nothing to do with upbringing. The fact that the owners don't understand this says everything about their intelligence and commitment to their animal.
They buy these animals to be some sort of 'ego-extension' fashion accessory, without any understanding what the breed is capable of until their friendly pet mauls a child half to death in the street.
30-09-2014, 05:26 AM
(30-09-2014 04:17 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  But i'm not a bird, frog or a mouse so it doesn't matter to me, its their problem not mine.

And what's wrong with them killing mice? They eat your food either way so in that way cats are helpful?

Sociopath it is then.

Diminished empathy resulting in a lack of concern regarding the suffering of other sentient beings.

I feel sorry for you.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post