I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 05:37 AM by ZeroX3.)
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(30-09-2014 05:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 04:17 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  But i'm not a bird, frog or a mouse so it doesn't matter to me, its their problem not mine.

And what's wrong with them killing mice? They eat your food either way so in that way cats are helpful?

Sociopath it is then.

Diminished empathy resulting in a lack of concern regarding the suffering of other sentient beings.

I feel sorry for you.

Well then i am for killing dinosaurs aswell Smile
Edit: Aggression in dogs are genetic. it has nothing to do with how you raise one in either way
Quote:“Physical conformation” describes how a dog has been bred to become physically shaped specifically for the task we want him to perform. The purpose-bred dog’s body––brain, skeleton, muscles, and metabolism––will be different from those of other dogs. The dog will feel physically comfortable doing the job, whatever it is.
Source: http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/anp/2013...sive-dogs/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 05:30 AM
(30-09-2014 05:29 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Aggression in dogs are genetic, it has nothing to do with how you raise one in either way

Citation required.
30-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Can we work on the mosquito first please...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
30-09-2014, 06:35 AM
I suggest you fuck off and die. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-09-2014, 06:47 AM
I don't take kindly to your comments. Your a moron who needs to visit a mental facility. Dog's are not dangerous if raised correctly and treated right. Like others said, we should get rid of mosquitoes. Those are way more deadly than dogs, hell, way more deadly than a lot of creatures.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
30-09-2014, 06:49 AM
(30-09-2014 06:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't take kindly to your comments. Your a moron who needs to visit a mental facility. Dog's are not dangerous if raised correctly and treated right. Like others said, we should get rid of mosquitoes. Those are way more deadly than dogs, hell, way more deadly than a lot of creatures.

You are high. Mosquitoes only make you itch. Dogs bites and can maul you, big difference. And besides, people don't keep swarms of Mosquitoes as pets.
30-09-2014, 06:52 AM
(30-09-2014 06:49 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't take kindly to your comments. Your a moron who needs to visit a mental facility. Dog's are not dangerous if raised correctly and treated right. Like others said, we should get rid of mosquitoes. Those are way more deadly than dogs, hell, way more deadly than a lot of creatures.

You are high. Mosquitoes only make you itch. Dogs bites and can maul you, big difference. And besides, people don't keep swarms of Mosquitoes as pets.

Mozzies are the most lethal animal on the planet you dumbass.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
30-09-2014, 06:52 AM
(30-09-2014 06:49 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  

Malaria
Chikungunya
Dog Heartworm
Dengue
Yellow Fever
Eastern Equine Encephalitis
St. Louis Encephalitis
LaCrosse Encephalitis
Western Equine Encephalitis
West Nile Virus

These are all viruses carried by mosquitoes that can be deadly. Mosquitoes probably kill more people in a year than dogs do in a decade. Just in 2012 286 people died from West Nile Virus.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
30-09-2014, 07:00 AM
[Image: 623733d508731f3ba8d0563ca71d77b8.png]

Won't take long before this happens to you:

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-09-2014, 07:04 AM
(30-09-2014 06:52 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:49 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  You are high. Mosquitoes only make you itch. Dogs bites and can maul you, big difference. And besides, people don't keep swarms of Mosquitoes as pets.

Mozzies are the most lethal animal on the planet you dumbass.

Not were i live so i couldn't care less. Dogs are my problem.