I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(30-09-2014 06:49 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't take kindly to your comments. Your a moron who needs to visit a mental facility. Dog's are not dangerous if raised correctly and treated right. Like others said, we should get rid of mosquitoes. Those are way more deadly than dogs, hell, way more deadly than a lot of creatures.

You are high. Mosquitoes only make you itch. Dogs bites and can maul you, big difference. And besides, people don't keep swarms of Mosquitoes as pets.

You moron.

Dogs, mostly due to rabies (which has a fatality rate of about 99.8%) have an estimate global kill total of ~25,000

Compare this with mosquitoes which have a grand total of ~725,000.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 07:08 AM
(30-09-2014 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:49 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  You are high. Mosquitoes only make you itch. Dogs bites and can maul you, big difference. And besides, people don't keep swarms of Mosquitoes as pets.

You moron.

Dogs, mostly due to rabies (which has a fatality rate of about 99.8%) have an estimate global kill total of ~25,000

Alright, kill them both then Dodgy
I have no problem with mosquitoes other than getting red sticks from itches, so malaria or other diseases is not a thing here. Unresponsible dog owners letting dogs run around on the road on the other hand is. And since most don't seem to take them on a leash anymore i figured that we might aswell help them easy the burden a little bit.
30-09-2014, 07:15 AM
(30-09-2014 07:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You moron.

I have no problem with mosquitoes other than getting red sticks from itches, so malaria or other diseases is not a thing here. Unresponsible dog owners letting dogs run around on the road on the other hand is. And since most don't seem to take them on a leash anymore i figured that we might aswell help them easy the burden a little bit.

It's a problem everywhere, your place isn't magically excluded. Dogs are not fucking deadly unless raised by assholes who treat them like crap or get a disease by accident. I hope you never have a pet or else i'll feel sorry for them for having such a shitty owner. You unsympathetic dumbass.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-09-2014, 07:16 AM
(30-09-2014 07:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You moron.

Well, let's get busy eradicating deer too; those bastards get on the road and kill 200 people a year in north america.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-09-2014, 07:17 AM
(30-09-2014 07:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 06:52 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Mozzies are the most lethal animal on the planet you dumbass.

Not were i live so i couldn't care less. Dogs are my problem.

Nope. Stupidity is your problem.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
30-09-2014, 07:21 AM
Moved to the Viper's Pit, because nothing good will come of this

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-09-2014, 07:46 AM
(30-09-2014 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Not were i live so i couldn't care less. Dogs are my problem.

Nope. Stupidity is your problem.

Laughat

30-09-2014, 08:17 AM
I grant your wish. Henceforth all dogs can die.

...but will they?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
30-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Wtf
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
30-09-2014, 09:21 AM
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 09:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  So if we were to be consistent in killing dogs because they are dangerous, it would only be rational to do the same to humans.

Animal lovers seem to treasure animals over humans. So they might aswell turn into one, so ok Big Grin But they have to transform first Laugh out load

Humans on the other hands are cool. See if i were to be actually killed by a human for whatever reason, then that wouldn't be as scary as to be killed by a random dog who growls and bites, because with humans i can communicate with or even know what he'll she do. Dogs are loyal to only the owners and if they feel threatend they will bite you. So i simply don't trust dogs in general at all, suddently bam they bites, the main problem is that dog owners today are too lazy to use leash and just "okkkkie doggie, just go around the town" so dogs might aswell die when owners care more about his/her dog than humans, they rather put the risk of others apparently. Cats on the other hands are cool, the best thing they can do is to scratch and thats it, other than that they are as kind as lambs.

Edit: Sorry if i offended humans who prefer the life of an animal over their own species Wink

Quote: And what's with those damn cobras too? I mean really, deadly poisonous bites? Some even spit at you?
I see your point. But most humans hate snakes and very few choose them as pets Smile

First, yes humans are animals. Atheist forum, remember?

Second, I don't discriminate. If a dog or human attacks me or someone I care about, my own dog included,, I'm gonna fill them with .45 acp. I'll kill anything I feel is a threat. A human, however, is more likely to be a threat. If you want to hate on them go for it. I'm merely saying that it's irrational.

'Murican Canadian