I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 10:18 AM by joben1.)
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(30-09-2014 07:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You moron.

Dogs, mostly due to rabies (which has a fatality rate of about 99.8%) have an estimate global kill total of ~25,000

Compare this with mosquitoes which have a grand total of ~725,000.

Alright, kill them both then Dodgy
I have no problem with mosquitoes other than getting red sticks from itches, so malaria or other diseases is not a thing here. Unresponsible dog owners letting dogs run around on the road on the other hand is. And since most don't seem to take them on a leash anymore i figured that we might aswell help them easy the burden a little bit.

I have a problem with you so I guess ....

In fact humans, being animals, are the most dangerous animals on the planet and I have a problem with quite a few so I guess ...

What a moron the op is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
30-09-2014, 10:49 AM
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Animal lovers seem to treasure animals over humans. So they might aswell turn into one, so ok Big Grin But they have to transform first Laugh out load

Humans on the other hands are cool.

Dodgy
Humans are animals. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 8 users Like kim's post
30-09-2014, 12:39 PM
(30-09-2014 10:49 AM)kim Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 04:04 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Animal lovers seem to treasure animals over humans. So they might aswell turn into one, so ok Big Grin But they have to transform first Laugh out load

Humans on the other hands are cool.

Dodgy
Humans are animals. Drinking Beverage

I was refering to our species in general "Humans". I know we were once apes. Or atleast shared common ancestors with chimps to say the least Smile

Quote: In fact humans, being animals, are the most dangerous animals on the planet and I have a problem with quite a few so I guess ...
Oh yeah. Human animal species are so immoral in compared to other animals, who are kind as lambs. Here is a Lion eating a newborn Zebra. Knock yourself out Yes

30-09-2014, 12:53 PM
(30-09-2014 12:39 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Oh yeah. Human animal species are so immoral in compared to other animals, ---

An attempt at sarcasm ... ?

Oh, the humanity. Dodgy
[Image: foley-still.jpg?w=300&h=216]
Because humans are just so moral.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-09-2014, 12:57 PM
(30-09-2014 12:53 PM)kim Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 12:39 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Oh yeah. Human animal species are so immoral in compared to other animals, ---

An attempt at sarcasm ... ?

Oh, the humanity. Dodgy
[Image: foley-still.jpg?w=300&h=216]

Oh noes. You got me, humans are like Hitler. Wow... its so much better to talk with tigers or lions and getting killed in progress by having delusions that they are better than us. Oh the irony :O Someone call PETA.
30-09-2014, 01:09 PM
(30-09-2014 10:14 AM)joben1 Wrote:  ---
What a moron the op is.

I second that. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-09-2014, 01:16 PM
(30-09-2014 01:09 PM)kim Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 10:14 AM)joben1 Wrote:  ---
What a moron kim is.

I second that. Thumbsup

Me too Thumbsup
30-09-2014, 01:39 PM
(30-09-2014 07:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You moron.

Dogs, mostly due to rabies (which has a fatality rate of about 99.8%) have an estimate global kill total of ~25,000

Compare this with mosquitoes which have a grand total of ~725,000.

Alright, kill them both then Dodgy
I have no problem with mosquitoes other than getting red sticks from itches, so malaria or other diseases is not a thing here. Unresponsible dog owners letting dogs run around on the road on the other hand is. And since most don't seem to take them on a leash anymore i figured that we might aswell help them easy the burden a little bit.

You have the deluded idea that the world revolves around little ol' you, your needs and wants. Are you like, 12 or something? It may come as a total shock but....it doesn't. Now go find something worthwhile to do with yourself.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-09-2014, 01:41 PM
(30-09-2014 01:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 07:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  Alright, kill them both then Dodgy

You have the deluded idea that the world revolves around little ol' you, your needs and wants. Are you like, 12 or something? It may come as a total shock but....it doesn't. Now go find something worthwhile to do with yourself.

Likewise.Drinking Beverage

30-09-2014, 02:02 PM
You do know dogs made humans they way they are right? You do know dogs save the lives of many people right? Complain that they kill more people a year than sharks, they help a lot as well.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube