I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
Hmm, Zero, based on your posts I'm guessing you are very young. A teen or a preteen?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
30-09-2014, 03:40 PM
(30-09-2014 02:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, Zero, based on your posts I'm guessing you are very young. A teen or a preteen?

Or possibly a cat?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
30-09-2014, 04:39 PM
(30-09-2014 12:39 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 10:49 AM)kim Wrote:  Dodgy
Humans are animals. Drinking Beverage

I was refering to our species in general "Humans". I know we were once apes. Or atleast shared common ancestors with chimps to say the least Smile

Quote: In fact humans, being animals, are the most dangerous animals on the planet and I have a problem with quite a few so I guess ...
Oh yeah. Human animal species are so immoral in compared to other animals, who are kind as lambs. Here is a Lion eating a newborn Zebra. Knock yourself out Yes

Like I said, you are a moron.
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
01-10-2014, 08:58 AM
So my sister will bring her puppy in christmas time, i didn't even know she had a puppy. The irony. I think some people here have put a curse on me. Bwu ha ha ha :O
01-10-2014, 09:03 AM
(01-10-2014 08:58 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  So my sister will bring her puppy in christmas time, i didn't even know she had a puppy. The irony. I think some people here have put a curse on me. Bwu ha ha ha :O

Oh no! It might lick you to death! The horror!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
01-10-2014, 09:05 AM
I feel bad for your sister, she has to be related to such a shitty person.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
01-10-2014, 09:08 AM
A ton of rage is at this thread, maybe it's deserved... but really, we know All Dogs go to Heaven, so he's wishing for something cheerful for them isn't he? Consider

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2014, 09:08 AM
(29-09-2014 09:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Wish granted.

All dogs do die.

Dodgy

Lmfao

To the op...... Dogs are awesome. You're an asshole.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
01-10-2014, 09:09 AM
(01-10-2014 09:08 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  A ton of rage is at this thread, maybe it's deserved... but really, we know All Dogs go to Heaven, so he's wishing for something cheerful for them isn't he? Consider

Nice movie reference Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-10-2014, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 09:27 AM by ZeroX3.)
(01-10-2014 09:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:58 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  So my sister will bring her puppy in christmas time, i didn't even know she had a puppy. The irony. I think some people here have put a curse on me. Bwu ha ha ha :O

Oh no! It might lick you to death! The horror!

I know right :O It might even try to wag its tail.. NOOooooo!
Quote: A ton of rage is at this thread, maybe it's deserved... but really, we know All Dogs go to Heaven, so he's wishing for something cheerful for them isn't he? Consider
Doge is the savior of dogs. We are saved by Doge's grace, but dogs need to repent :O. We humans can't speak with doge. Only dogs can because we humans don't know about afterlife. At night doge speaks through dogs and is with them, he is the light.
[Image: i-see-no-god-only-doge.jpg]