I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(30-09-2014 02:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Hmm, Zero, based on your posts I'm guessing you are very young. A teen or a preteen?

Or a postman?

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
01-10-2014, 10:08 AM
(01-10-2014 09:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I feel bad for your sister, she has to be related to such a shitty person.

I have killed pets before. So its nothing shocking if you wonder. Rolleyes
Bu hu Wink
01-10-2014, 11:08 AM
(01-10-2014 10:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  [I have killed pets before. So its nothing shocking if you wonder. Rolleyes
Bu hu Wink

So you're just a sick fuck then. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
01-10-2014, 11:16 AM
(30-09-2014 01:16 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 01:09 PM)kim Wrote:  I second that. Thumbsup

Me too Thumbsup

For posts like this, we really need a Dislike button. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
01-10-2014, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 08:59 PM by Nurse.)
(01-10-2014 10:08 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 09:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I feel bad for your sister, she has to be related to such a shitty person.

I have killed pets before. So its nothing shocking if you wonder. Rolleyes
Bu hu Wink

Congratulations. What's your point?

I personally think you're full of shit. Maybe you killed some pets, maybe you didn't. I think you're just stating things for the shock value and trying to be outrageous saying things that would make you come off as a sociopath. That right there makes me call bullshit.

So what's your angle for letting us KNOW you are a sociopath unless you are at the bottom rung of intellect? Hmm?

Sociopaths are manipulative fuckers who don't give two shits what others think, except for maybe exposing themselves for what they are because it puts people on guard and they are no longer able to easily extort whatever game they are playing at.

Now, for a more notorious example of a sociopath, let's take a look at Dennis Raider. He enjoyed the cat and mouse game with the media because he liked to taunt everyone and the police with how much smarter he was. Well, he wasn't. His arrogance got his sick ass arrested. Upon his arrest his carefully crafted cover was blown and then he enjoyed flattering himself and relishing his memories in the courtroom when he shared his murder confessions.

Not every sociopath is a serial killer. And just because you've killed animals doesn't automatically make you a sociopath.

And you are not a sociopath. You are troll. Get out of your mom's basement and get involved in something productive.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
01-10-2014, 11:45 AM
[Image: cn65b.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-10-2014, 08:09 PM
[Image: direwolf-argument.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-10-2014, 08:13 PM
(01-10-2014 08:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: direwolf-argument.jpg]

You have a serious and/or urgent wolf? I wonder where he needs to be to be so very occupied as to be dire.

And why are you stopping him!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-10-2014, 08:28 PM
(01-10-2014 08:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: direwolf-argument.jpg]

You have a serious and/or urgent wolf? I wonder where he needs to be to be so very occupied as to be dire.

The wolf isn't dire, silly! The situations it's adversaries could face are, though! Shy

Consider Witnesses? idk Tongue

01-10-2014, 08:30 PM
(01-10-2014 08:28 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You have a serious and/or urgent wolf? I wonder where he needs to be to be so very occupied as to be dire.

The wolf isn't dire, silly! The situations it's adversaries could face are, though! Shy

Consider Witnesses? idk Tongue

But it is a 'dire wolf', meaning the wolf itself is dire.

You should name your wolf "dire situation inflicting wolf", that is more clear cut. :nod:

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.