I wish all dogs could die

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: I wish all dogs could die
(02-10-2014 05:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But it is a 'dire wolf', meaning the wolf itself is dire.

You should name your wolf "dire situation inflicting wolf", that is more clear cut. :nod:

"The dire wolf (Canis dirus "fearsome dog") is an extinct carnivorous mammal of the genus Canis, roughly the size of the extant gray wolf, but with a heavier build. It was most common in North America and South America from the Irvingtonian stage to the Rancholabrean stage of the Pleistocene epoch, living 1.80 Ma to 10,000 years ago, persisting for approximately 1.79 million years."

[Image: Dire-wolf.jpg]

No. The "dire wolf" is an awesome Youtuber.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 09:19 PM
(07-10-2014 09:02 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014 05:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  "The dire wolf (Canis dirus "fearsome dog") is an extinct carnivorous mammal of the genus Canis, roughly the size of the extant gray wolf, but with a heavier build. It was most common in North America and South America from the Irvingtonian stage to the Rancholabrean stage of the Pleistocene epoch, living 1.80 Ma to 10,000 years ago, persisting for approximately 1.79 million years."

[Image: Dire-wolf.jpg]

No. The "dire wolf" is an awesome Youtuber.

I really hate people who play video games just to make you watch them and bullshit! So stupid....*Goes off to make a thread about it*

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Well, this psycho hasn't been around for 10 days. Thumbsup

I guess we should feel bad since this is just another example of 'the mob' running off a potentially valuable member. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-10-2014, 05:43 AM
The mob of crusaders:

[Image: TeutonicKnightsNGConnectionFlickr.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-06-2015, 03:45 AM
(29-09-2014 09:03 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  They bite and attack. They bark. Can't say i will miss them. Especially with all the idiotic owners letting them loose in the open. So i say it serves them right.

One dog is worth ten of you wanker
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-06-2015, 05:27 AM
Methinks the OP is a PETA type -- going for the thrill of stirring people up to the nonsensical notion that "ALL" living things deserve to live..........

Hopefully he/she contracts gonorrhea -- and becomes forced to reconsider that notion.... "Bacteria are people too"............

[/sarcasm]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-06-2015, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2015 05:36 AM by epronovost.)
(22-06-2015 05:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Methinks the OP is a PETA type -- going for the thrill of stirring people up to the nonsensical notion that "ALL" living things deserve to live..........

Hopefully he/she contracts gonorrhea -- and becomes forced to reconsider that notion.... "Bacteria are people too"............

[/sarcasm]

The irony of PETA is that it's an organisation so cruel to domestic and farm animals it could almost be considered a submarine organisation. Well considering that PETA execute in less than 24 hours 98% of the dog the orginasation has ever recued (or stolen) from their owners. I think the OP might agree with their methods. I personnaly don't support cruelty to animals.
22-06-2015, 05:33 AM
(22-06-2015 05:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Methinks the OP is a PETA type -- going for the thrill of stirring people up to the nonsensical notion that "ALL" living things deserve to live..........

[/sarcasm]

All living things deserve compassion--that's more in line with PETA's mantra--just sayin'. Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
22-06-2015, 05:35 AM
(29-09-2014 09:03 PM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  They bite and attack. They bark. Can't say i will miss them. Especially with all the idiotic owners letting them loose in the open. So i say it serves them right.

I hope you enjoy waking up every day being an asshole.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-06-2015, 05:37 AM
I do hope you all realize this thread ended in 2014 Tongue I haven't seen him here since.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post