I wish this genius would have spoken at my school. So inspirational!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I wish this genius would have spoken at my school. So inspirational!
http://m.christianpost.com/news/justin-l...p--108834/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
15-11-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: I wish this genius would have spoken at my school. So inspirational!
Here is a picture of my test answers.

My result: The mystery is gone. You’ve probably told him everything about you so why would he want to see you again? But it’s not too late. Start talking less and listening more. Let him bring up things to talk about. Ask him questions about him. Stop talking about yourself so much. There is plenty of time for him to get to know you. Practice thinking about him and take your eyes off yourself so much.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Someone else take the test Sad
I can't believe I am not Datable :'(

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
16-11-2013, 12:41 AM
"He currently has over 17,000 "likes" on Facebook"
Well then that's all the evidence I need to trust him.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
16-11-2013, 01:30 AM
What an insecure asshole. Fuck that guy and his shitty quiz.

It says I'm Dateless, too. Dodgy Lazy eyed retard.

Quote:The mystery is gone. You’ve probably told him everything about you so why would he want to see you again? But it’s not too late. Start talking less and listening more. Let him bring up things to talk about. Ask him questions about him. Stop talking about yourself so much. There is plenty of time for him to get to know you. Practice thinking about him and take your eyes off yourself so much.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-11-2013, 02:48 AM
(16-11-2013 01:30 AM)kim Wrote:  What an insecure asshole. Fuck that guy and his shitty quiz.

It says I'm Dateless, too. Dodgy Lazy eyed retard.

Quote:The mystery is gone. You’ve probably told him everything about you so why would he want to see you again? But it’s not too late. Start talking less and listening more. Let him bring up things to talk about. Ask him questions about him. Stop talking about yourself so much. There is plenty of time for him to get to know you. Practice thinking about him and take your eyes off yourself so much.

The craziest part is that I answered no to all the things about talking too much. All I had to do to go from dateless to Datable was say that no I wasn't every guys friend and yes I would respond to every text message or IM or whatever it was.

Sadly this creep is going around preaching this crap to impressionable young people.