I wish to feel superior to reality (atheism)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: I wish to feel superior to reality (atheism)
Maybe some one else has asked this, I didn't read page 2, but WTF are you smoking?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 07:46 PM
(01-08-2014 07:35 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Maybe some one else has asked this, I didn't read page 2, but WTF are you smoking?

Oh, I think he's waaaaaay beyond just smoking.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
01-08-2014, 09:07 PM
He is a troll, no doubt. He is trolling 2 atheist sites at once.
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
(31-07-2014 04:58 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  I wish to feel superior to reality by embracing fantasy and feeling empowered by fantasy as well as through the delusion that there is a God and an afterlife. But my intelligence (atheism) has prevented me from being this person I want to be. Which is why I hate such intelligence and view fantasy and feelings of pleasure as superior. All that matters in life to me is embracing feelings of pleasure from god-like fantasy which would make me a mystical god-like being who is superior to reality (so to speak, not literally speaking). So all that matters to me is being a superior god-like being in a sense and ending all things inferior in my life. To me, struggles in life, depression, and the fact that there is no God or afterlife are all inferior things to me and must die. So by believing in a God and an afterlife, I would have "killed" this inferior concept of there being no God and afterlife in a sense (including any feelings of depression as well). Feeling empowered and that I'm all great is the only thing that matters to me in life (not in comparison to other people, but in comparison to myself and reality itself).
If you honestly think fantasy is superior to reality, then perhaps you haven't focused enough on reality to make it better. Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
01-08-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 10:19 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(31-07-2014 04:58 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  I wish to feel superior to reality by embracing fantasy and feeling empowered by fantasy as well as through the delusion that there is a God and an afterlife. But my intelligence (atheism) has prevented me from being this person I want to be. Which is why I hate such intelligence and view fantasy and feelings of pleasure as superior. All that matters in life to me is embracing feelings of pleasure from god-like fantasy which would make me a mystical god-like being who is superior to reality (so to speak, not literally speaking). So all that matters to me is being a superior god-like being in a sense and ending all things inferior in my life. To me, struggles in life, depression, and the fact that there is no God or afterlife are all inferior things to me and must die. So by believing in a God and an afterlife, I would have "killed" this inferior concept of there being no God and afterlife in a sense (including any feelings of depression as well). Feeling empowered and that I'm all great is the only thing that matters to me in life (not in comparison to other people, but in comparison to myself and reality itself).

Fuck really again with this shit? For someone obsessed with fantasy it sure seems you are incapable of an original thought.
01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
In fact: Here are four other threads you have started where you make the exact same fucking stupid "arguments".

How many times does this idiot need to spam until he gets the boot?

Honestly OP

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
01-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Mozart, I'm sorry I was harsh with my initial post. I've done some thinking. Check your PMs.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
01-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(01-08-2014 07:06 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  Also, I'm 26 years old. Age has nothing to do with who you are as a person. Some people decide to abandon their fantasies and live in reality while some people choose to remain attached to fantasy. This would be me (the person who remains attached to fantasy) and age has nothing to do with it. Therefore, even if I were 90 years old, I would be the exact same person as I am now because I wish to be this way.
Look at my signature. Seriously. Never before has it been more relevant.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
01-08-2014, 11:37 PM
(01-08-2014 11:17 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 07:06 PM)Mozart Link Wrote:  Also, I'm 26 years old. Age has nothing to do with who you are as a person. Some people decide to abandon their fantasies and live in reality while some people choose to remain attached to fantasy. This would be me (the person who remains attached to fantasy) and age has nothing to do with it. Therefore, even if I were 90 years old, I would be the exact same person as I am now because I wish to be this way.
Look at my signature. Seriously. Never before has it been more relevant.
clever post.
01-08-2014, 11:44 PM
(01-08-2014 10:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  In fact: Here are four other threads you have started where you make the exact same fucking stupid "arguments".

How many times does this idiot need to spam until he gets the boot?

Honestly OP

honestly I feel very sorry for him and maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to make him leave , because he needs help.