I wonder if D-Wreck realizes what a fucking joke he is....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: I wonder if D-Wreck realizes what a fucking joke he is....
I live in this board surrounded by atheist bouncers!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
(03-04-2014 06:38 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Hey Taq, you did a pretty good job yourself shutting down 'mknight' in the "moral obligations" thread with that link.

I always enjoy a slam-dunk. Thumbsup

LOL Fankies!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-04-2014, 05:57 AM
(03-04-2014 01:53 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ....after he came in here all bluster and smoke, and now he's reduced to having Mathilda bat him around in the corner....(Thanks bunches for keeping the puppy on the paper, Matty!!!!)...

...jus' sayin'....
I see the sort of person you are; not exactly friendly or interesting, more of a troll I suspect.
04-04-2014, 11:01 AM
This thread is sad... Er, pathetic is a better word.

Edited..
04-04-2014, 11:04 AM
(04-04-2014 05:57 AM)mknight Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 01:53 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ....after he came in here all bluster and smoke, and now he's reduced to having Mathilda bat him around in the corner....(Thanks bunches for keeping the puppy on the paper, Matty!!!!)...

...jus' sayin'....
I see the sort of person you are; not exactly friendly or interesting, more of a troll I suspect.

Who are you?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Oooh Taq, I forgot to make you a baby in my thread!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-04-2014, 11:24 AM
(04-04-2014 11:01 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  This thread is sad... Er, pathetic is a better word.

Edited..

And it probably wouldn't exist if Drich hadn't come on here to begin with all arrogant and smug trying to manipulate people's conditioned fears of hell.

How people are treated on this forum has more to do with how they treat others than what they actually believe in. It isn't that different to everyday life really.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
04-04-2014, 12:03 PM
(04-04-2014 11:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 11:01 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  This thread is sad... Er, pathetic is a better word.

Edited..

And it probably wouldn't exist if Drich hadn't come on here to begin with all arrogant and smug trying to manipulate people's conditioned fears of hell.

How people are treated on this forum has more to do with how they treat others than what they actually believe in. It isn't that different to everyday life really.

Singling out a person in this way seems a little much to me. I don't know the person, perhaps he is an ass or whatever(who among us aren't) but this is little different than high school kids singling out the weird kid.
A thread perhaps about how or why this guy is wrong is one thing but personal attacks are far from enlightened behaviour and are useless.
There may be plenty of explanations but there are no excuses.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
04-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Drunkin, you missed out on that whole thing with Drich, the guy was akin to the schoolyard bully who got in over his head.

The asskicking was way over due and well deserved. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
04-04-2014, 12:38 PM
(04-04-2014 12:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Drunkin, you missed out on that whole thing with Drich, the guy was akin to the schoolyard bully who got in over his head.

The asskicking was way over due and well deserved. Drinking Beverage

Agreed. He came here preaching his garbage at everyone else and got put in his place. He came here acting like the bully and ended up getting knocked around instead. Nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned, especially when you consider that this guy specifically came to an atheist forum to preach his religious beliefs and tell people that they need to follow his religion. It is akin to somebody going to a feminist forum preaching that a woman's place is in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant, and then complaining that they got bullied for the way they acted.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 5 users Like WindyCityJazz's post