I wonder if D-Wreck realizes what a fucking joke he is....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: I wonder if D-Wreck realizes what a fucking joke he is....
(04-04-2014 10:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Save your venom for the trolls.

[Image: 48153278.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
04-04-2014, 11:49 PM
To everything turn....

Girly I'll save you the bother.

I'll agree with the notion of dealing with the incessant regurgitated crap from apologists with a dose of disrespect when it's spilled here on our playground.

But for the love of conversation (which is what a forum is for), Taq, you do a disservice to those who would try to meet the argument with respect, so that it might give them something to think about, or give those who are reading the arguments from a distance something to think about, rather than have whole thought processes interrupted by insults and swearing rants that immediately make a reader give up on the whole thing, just because you can't keep it in your pants.

Everything deserves a turn. Some longer or shorter than others, but a turn it should have. Actually, as I think about it, those that don't really deserve a turn should get their answer in turn. Every time you rant and rave you turn it more, when it should stay silent and unanswered and unmoving, and fade away.

You just add fuel to the fire you claim you're trying to put out.

Just a thought.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
05-04-2014, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 03:29 AM by Eva.)
It's not fair, the fun always happens when I tucked up asleep in bed. Damn you time zones!

My two cents....I like the diversity on this board. I like that some people take the reasonable road in conversing with theists who clearly have an agenda to convince us heathens of the error of our ways. In these posts I learn a lot hearing the well thought out arguments against what the theists bring to the table. But I also like those on the board who call them on their BS in a far more abrasive way, as a lot of the insults have me LMAO and wishing I could have come up with that.

I work in a very quiet office where everyone is very subdued and polite and the abrasive side of my nature tends to get quite suppressed for a large chunk of my day. So when I am reading a thread that gets heated I love it and, to be honest when Taq goes BOOM I think 'and he's off' and I do love it.

When I was a lurker on this board and AF it was this board I chose for this very reason. Diversity, intelleigence and humour mixed with bursts of excitement and conflict, it feels like how real families are.

I should just point out I'm not saying AF doesn't have diversity, intelligence and humour. it's just that they have a gentler vibe and I prefer it here.

edited to change AE to what it should have been, AF

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
05-04-2014, 03:45 AM
(04-04-2014 08:47 PM)Charis Wrote:  I invite you both to my bed. Who can make me scream the loudest, I wonder?

I can make you scream in bed louder than either of those two.

I just need to catch a spider first.
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
05-04-2014, 05:21 AM
(05-04-2014 03:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 08:47 PM)Charis Wrote:  I invite you both to my bed. Who can make me scream the loudest, I wonder?

LMFAO, classic ! Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
05-04-2014, 05:27 AM
(04-04-2014 12:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Drunkin, you missed out on that whole thing with Drich, the guy was akin to the schoolyard bully who got in over his head.

The asskicking was way over due and well deserved. Drinking Beverage

Anyone have a link to it? I totally missed it too!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
05-04-2014, 05:46 AM
(04-04-2014 09:38 PM)Charis Wrote:  Neither of you is an asshole.

I propose some DP.

*mouth drops open*

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
05-04-2014, 06:06 AM
(04-04-2014 11:49 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  To everything turn....

Girly I'll save you the bother.

I'll agree with the notion of dealing with the incessant regurgitated crap from apologists with a dose of disrespect when it's spilled here on our playground.

But for the love of conversation (which is what a forum is for), Taq, you do a disservice to those who would try to meet the argument with respect, so that it might give them something to think about, or give those who are reading the arguments from a distance something to think about, rather than have whole thought processes interrupted by insults and swearing rants that immediately make a reader give up on the whole thing, just because you can't keep it in your pants.

Everything deserves a turn. Some longer or shorter than others, but a turn it should have. Actually, as I think about it, those that don't really deserve a turn should get their answer in turn. Every time you rant and rave you turn it more, when it should stay silent and unanswered and unmoving, and fade away.

You just add fuel to the fire you claim you're trying to put out.

Just a thought.

Well said! I don't mind the vitriol that spews out of his eyeballs so much...it's that he does it to every.single.person. that disagrees with him.

While it's entertaining on occasion, it's becomes extremely tiresome and overplayed.

[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
05-04-2014, 06:15 AM
(05-04-2014 03:45 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

M, you've really been growing on me...

Like fungus Big Grin

(Wish I could give you two reps instead of just a measly one)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
05-04-2014, 06:40 PM
(05-04-2014 06:06 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  ...it's that he does it to every.single.person. that disagrees with him.

Wrong again, as usual.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop