IMAGINE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: IMAGINE
(23-09-2014 07:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can't speak for Ferdy, but Alabama DID give you guys ME. Smartass

There is a 20 mile radius around Huntsville that had the highest concentration of PhDs in the country if not the world just after WWII. Hide a bunch of geeks in the middle of a bunch of backwoods hillbiliies, brilliant. But I thought they would've seceded from 'Bama by now.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-09-2014, 09:58 PM
(23-09-2014 09:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 02:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Atothetheist taking a shit, and I'm watching him. I say "That's a big one. I'm so proud of you honey." He looks up at me, "I think I'm gonna be okay." he says. I hold his hand gently, and squeeze it with just the right amount of encouragement. I stoke his hair gently and whisper "Push."

Tears begin to stream from his eyes. I tenderly wipe them away with my thumb. Finally, he sighs with relief. I look him in the eyes and say "You done?" with a soft smirk. He mutters "Yes." and then I punch him in the face.

"Woah! What... what was that for?" he asks in a shocked tone, placing his hand over his cheek, and then I say "Don't shit in a woman's presence."

You're welcome.

[Image: tumblr_lxoywvW53j1qfu4tho1_250.gif]

Shut the fuck up I have a great imagination.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-09-2014, 10:09 PM
(23-09-2014 09:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 07:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Can't speak for Ferdy, but Alabama DID give you guys ME. Smartass

There is a 20 mile radius around Huntsville that had the highest concentration of PhDs in the country if not the world just after WWII. Hide a bunch of geeks in the middle of a bunch of backwoods hillbiliies, brilliant. But I thought they would've seceded from 'Bama by now.

True. My area is an outlier. My area went into lockdown after 9/11. We were in the top ten for the terrorist watch list.

Huntsville is actually a really nice place to live with a high quality of life. It lacks in culture, but they just added an entertainment district and legalized microbreweries and home brew, so they are making improvements.

Huntsville probably hasn't seceded because doesn't want to be compared to the "Free State of Winston County." I would be perfectly happy with a North Alabama and a South Alabama. Not sure if I want to include Cullman County so we can get Jefferson County (which is where Birmingham is) or say fuck 'em.

Why am I even considering this? Must be the beer.... I really should refrain from posting when I get past 2. My phone needs a dreger, at least it has autocorrect.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-09-2014, 10:28 PM
(23-09-2014 09:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 09:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lxoywvW53j1qfu4tho1_250.gif]

Shut the fuck up I have a great imagination.

[Image: e81fda72298cea63b536b2c7e47ffc474a6f52d5...248fa8.jpg]

Hug

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-09-2014, 10:39 PM
(23-09-2014 10:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Huntsville is actually a really nice place to live with a high quality of life. It lacks in culture, but they just added an entertainment district and legalized microbreweries and home brew, so they are making improvements.

Poetry slams probably have a different meaning in Huntsville.

[Image: euler2-1.jpg]

"My God man, that is pure poetry in motion."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-09-2014, 10:51 PM
"Like a Shakespearean sonnet that captures the very essence of love, or a painting that brings out the beauty of the human form that is far more than just skin deep, Euler's equation reaches down into the very depths of existence."

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-09-2014, 10:52 PM
(23-09-2014 10:51 PM)Nurse Wrote:  "Like a Shakespearean sonnet that captures the very essence of love, or a painting that brings out the beauty of the human form that is far more than just skin deep, Euler's equation reaches down into the very depths of existence."

Keith Devlin

24-09-2014, 05:02 AM
I don't even

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-09-2014, 07:53 AM
Our latest moderator ladies and gentlemen...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-09-2014, 11:43 AM
(24-09-2014 05:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't even

[Image: 09a.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post