IMGFlare.com (Cloud Image Hosting)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2012, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 02:42 PM by Snuff.)
IMGFlare.com (Cloud Image Hosting)
A while back I helped and operated a site called IMGCrave, we had sold the site to another person for $2,000 and so here we are starting over again Smile I am familiar with a lot of you and was wondering if you would like to try out IMGFlare Smile but with Cloud and a better management and executive team to prevent the sale out and destruction of images and data! If you notice imgcrave.com will not load. This has caused loss data and complete lack of members or users.

Original TTA "IMGCrave" Thread:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-IMGCrave

Welcome to "IMGFlare" with cloud servers - New Management

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMGFlare on Facebook
[Image: 8275924180.jpg]
///////////////////////////
Official page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IMGFlare
//////////////////////////

[Image: 0666688276.jpg]
http://imgflare.com

Image Hosting with cloud servers; up time is a guarantee and your images will never be deleted with our unlimited bandwidth and storage!

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2012, 07:54 AM
RE: IMGFlare.com (Cloud Image Hosting)
Do you want to rethink this post? Because from where I'm sitting it looks suspiciously like spamConsider

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-09-2012, 08:26 AM
It looks like an ad because that is what it is. So where does Stark send the bill?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Sincerely an image hosting site that members could use Smile

15-09-2012, 08:44 AM
I can use any of the ads I find on the internet can't I? That doesn't mean they should all get free ad space.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2012, 02:02 PM
I prefer imgur. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm just trying to spread the new word of it; the site and name is very new. I had an innovative idea but unfortunately it would costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to purchase mediaflare.com =/

16-09-2012, 07:29 AM
(15-09-2012 03:34 PM)Snuff Wrote:  I'm just trying to spread the new word of it; the site and name is very new. I had an innovative idea but unfortunately it would costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to purchase mediaflare.com =/
What was your idea? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
17-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Since it's not been created yet and I'm not sure of everyone's abilities to develop applications and software... I'd prefer not to give much details if any at all Tongue

17-09-2012, 06:45 AM
I think it should be ok for people to post their own business. Most spammers are affiliates and post other people's businesses.

It's not a bad idea to keep our money in the community and support each other when the shoe fits.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post