INC Leader Defends Terrorists; Is Denounced by Hindus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 05:19 PM
INC Leader Defends Terrorists; Is Denounced by Hindus
The INC has a long reputation for dhimmi hood, but it seems it has reached new heights.

Source

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: INC Leader Defends Terrorists; Is Denounced by Hindus
link not working
15-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Quote:"We have to admit that ever since there has been a war on terror after 9/11, many innocent Muslims have lost their lives. This is what America did in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is therefore only to be expected that there will be a backlash Countries like America can't do what they want just because they are powerful. Why should just powerful countries act this way?Why should those who are less powerful not respond? Powerless people will find powerless means of responding, when there are drone attacks."

Although I don't disagree regarding the powerful vs. the powerless bit - Chartists, ANC, Slave Revolts, US and French Revolutions etc. - how does he equate this with an attack of freedom of expression?

For his analysis to be valid, there should have been an embassy attack, a flag burning or an attack against some other symbol of nation.

Dodgy

15-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Good of you to post that quote, DLJ:
Quote:"We have to admit that ever since there has been a war on terror after 9/11, many innocent Muslims have lost their lives. This is what America did in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is therefore only to be expected that there will be a backlash Countries like America can't do what they want just because they are powerful. Why should just powerful countries act this way?Why should those who are less powerful not respond? Powerless people will find powerless means of responding, when there are drone attacks."

Because it incidentally says something (where "something" is no more than "actions have consequences") completely different from what Res Publica claims in the OP.

I mean, I'd expect no less from the little guy - we all know he, among many others to be sure, utterly fails to understand the difference between explaining and justifying - but it's like he's not even trying.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
15-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Pubic Hair is just a troll now. Once he might have been something more... But he's so bloody desperate these days that he's reduced to crap like this.

Pubic Hair, you had to know you'd get called on this like, immediately. Why'd ya post it? Do you like the lovely glow of people telling you what an idiot you are? They're just proving that they're leftist shills and your righteous articles are one man's small attempt to stand against the tide...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.