INTJ, is it true?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: INTJ, is it true?
Not only INTJ, but score 100% I.

I was also the guy that beat the shit out of the bullies that hung INTJs up by their undies. I can be an angry INTJ at times.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-11-2013, 12:50 PM
(30-11-2013 12:31 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I find doing personality tests are difficult. I mean for someone like me who suffers from social anxiety, when there are questions asking about what I would do in social situations or regards to interacting with others, I find it hard to know what I would really do if I didn't have anxiety. Would I normally be extroverted but my anxiety is stopping my true personality etc. if you know what I mean?

I think you're suffering from anxiety anxiety.

You are not alone, though...

Stark finds it hard to know what he would really do if I he wasn't stoned.

Chas finds it hard to know what he would really do if I he wasn't sober.

Girly just finds it hard.

Dodgy

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
30-11-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2013 01:50 PM by GirlyBoy.)
(30-11-2013 12:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I was also the guy that beat the shit out of the bullies that hung INTJs up by their undies. I can be an angry INTJ at times.

Bring it. ... Bitch.

[Image: marathon.jpg]

A couple of guys who were being bullied said "Fuck it, I'm just going commando then". ... Brilliant!

(30-11-2013 12:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Girly just finds it hard.

Indeed.

[Image: tumblr_m6eyy0Q2nU1rziwwco1_400.gif]
30-11-2013, 02:24 PM
(30-11-2013 01:44 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  ...
Bring it. ... Bitch.

Now we see who wears the testosterone in your family.

Dodgy

30-11-2013, 03:06 PM
(30-11-2013 02:24 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 01:44 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  ...
Bring it. ... Bitch.

Now we see who wears the testosterone in your family.

Dodgy

Testosterone replacement therapy is most certainly in his future. ... He's a big pussy.

30-11-2013, 03:28 PM
(30-11-2013 01:44 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 12:42 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I was also the guy that beat the shit out of the bullies that hung INTJs up by their undies. I can be an angry INTJ at times.

Bring it. ... Bitch.

A couple of guys who were being bullied said "Fuck it, I'm just going commando then". ... Brilliant!

(30-11-2013 12:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Girly just finds it hard.

Indeed.
Would be an honor to have my ass sumoed by you GB. Just keep in mind, my dad used to remind me to do my chores with a 2X4. It made me stubborn, which means you'll probably have to just sit on me until I pass out. Hope you're patient!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-11-2013, 04:15 PM
(30-11-2013 03:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 01:44 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  Bring it. ... Bitch.

Indeed.
Would be an honor to have my ass sumoed by you GB. Just keep in mind, my dad used to remind me to do my chores with a 2X4. It made me stubborn, which means you'll probably have to just sit on me until I pass out. Hope you're patient!

That'll work. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like GirlyBoy's post
30-11-2013, 11:24 PM
(30-11-2013 12:31 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  I find doing personality tests are difficult. I mean for someone like me who suffers from social anxiety, when there are questions asking about what I would do in social situations or regards to interacting with others, I find it hard to know what I would really do if I didn't have anxiety. Would I normally be extroverted but my anxiety is stopping my true personality etc. if you know what I mean?

I think anxiety is a big enough part of your personality that it's kind of a waste of time wondering what you would do if. You may find yourself in the future with less anxiety and can revisit these things and see how you've grown and changed.

My results are quite different from what they were the first time I took this test, when I was experiencing a lot of things that caused me to have anxiety and depression issues. It changes you. It changes your personality and your behavior and your emotions, so yes, it does decide a certain amount of your personality.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
30-11-2013, 11:52 PM
(30-11-2013 11:24 PM)Ohio Sky Wrote:  ...
I think anxiety is a big enough part of your personality that it's kind of a waste of time wondering what you would do if.

Agreed.

But, LogicalAtheist, this is a very good sign.

According to 'best practice' guidance, the first step of continual improvement (there is no last step, obviously) is to create a vision (and determine the drivers for change).
In this case, picturing what life would be like without anxiety.

Step Two: Baseline assessment (where are you now?)
Myers Briggs is one of many tools and has its flaws as others here have pointed out.
All models are wrong but some are useful (as TTA member, Ghost, once memorably said).

Step Three: Measurable target (where do you want to get to?)

I think that this is what you can start working on.

Good luck.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post