IQ Related Question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2010, 11:23 AM
RE: IQ Related Question
intelligence has no connection to being smart- the best example is Albert Einstein, one of the most brilliant scientist the world ever knew- and he was a zero grades student.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 03:54 AM

If you want to mention something that has a low correlation with intelligence (however that might be defined), grades come immediately to mind. Grades don't even come close to measuring intelligence!! Whatever problems I have with IQ tests, and I have many, they're far better at measuring certain aspects of intelligence than grades!!
If you want to mention something that has a low correlation with intelligence (however that might be defined), grades come immediately to mind. Grades don't even come close to measuring intelligence!! Whatever problems I have with IQ tests, and I have
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2010, 10:45 AM
(06-09-2010 09:57 PM)athnostic Wrote:  (If English is your second language and you're still a good speller, you're just a god.)

but english is my second language and i still spell pretty good. What, so now i´m a god? But i´m an atheist!!!
Wait probably i´m an atheist because i AM a god!!!

EMO, because homo is not gay enoughTongue
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2010, 11:06 AM
(08-09-2010 10:45 AM)Germanatheist007 Wrote:  
(06-09-2010 09:57 PM)athnostic Wrote:  (If English is your second language and you're still a good speller, you're just a god.)

but english is my second language and i still spell pretty good. What, so now i´m a god? But i´m an atheist!!!
Wait probably i´m an atheist because i AM a god!!!

You do'nt believe in your own existance? Weak. If I'd be god, I'd like to know that so I would'nt accidently send myself to hell!
What I would call god, would be someone whose first language would'nt be german, but who would spell german perfectly. I had german in basic school for 5 years and I can't speak Scheiße.

Gasp
08-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I beleeve in gaad totelly. Doont yu? I lernt everyting at myy Catholic School.

Sorry-could not resist-and sorry if my hidden humor is just that-totally hidden.
09-09-2010, 03:09 AM
(08-09-2010 08:27 PM)Dave005 Wrote:  I beleeve in gaad totelly. Doont yu? I lernt everyting at myy Catholic School.

Iznt thet spost to b Katholick Skool?
09-09-2010, 06:03 AM
(09-09-2010 03:09 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(08-09-2010 08:27 PM)Dave005 Wrote:  I beleeve in gaad totelly. Doont yu? I lernt everyting at myy Catholic School.

Iznt thet spost to b Katholick Skool?

Nou, the khorrekt spelling iz ''käthlik skhuul''. Dident juu leern enithing in theer?

Gasp