IRC added to forum page

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 10:24 PM
IRC added to forum page
Forgive me if there already is one, but would it not be nice to have a place where you could throw out a random question? not worthy of a thread? Or just a place where you could act like buffoons and make terrible jokes.

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: IRC added to forum page
This that and the other, or coffeehouse.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 08:00 AM
I think he means a chat (see topic).
I have proposed to open an IRC channel in the past. If the interest is there from ... more than 2 people I would do that... I just see no use in it if the only one who is on there is chanserv Big Grin

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
04-04-2012, 08:05 AM
We could always pick an irc server and a channel and just pin the thread for those interested.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
04-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Somehow I missed the IRC part of the thread. Wow.

Anyways we're in talks right now. Real Hush Hush stuff.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
04-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Sounds top secret.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
04-04-2012, 08:26 AM
I figured adding hush hush would make it seem that way.

In reality it's like this:

Should we have chat?"
"Maybe."
"Ok."

And we usually do this right in the middle of some random thread.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
04-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Hahahaha

04-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I've seen forums with a chat box at the top of the page. Just for posting things like "Traffic sure is slow today" or "Hell yea just made a triple stacker peanut butter and jelly sandwich".

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
04-04-2012, 09:39 AM
That's interesting.