ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 02:36 PM
ISIS
So I just saw a headline "Captured Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS"... I don't really want to know exactly what happened so I didn't click the link. But FUCK. These guys are beyond the pale... I dunno what needs to be done about them but this kind of barbarism...

I hate humans sometimes Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: ISIS
(03-02-2015 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I just saw a headline "Captured Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS"... I don't really want to know exactly what happened so I didn't click the link. But FUCK. These guys are beyond the pale... I dunno what needs to be done about them but this kind of barbarism...

I hate humans sometimes Sad

They need to be exterminated. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
03-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Never kill an jihadi type... It's what they want.....

Turn 'em into girls - and send 'em home.....

See how they like how the girls get treated THEN.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 9 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-02-2015, 03:04 PM
(03-02-2015 02:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Never kill an jihadi type... It's what they want.....

Why would you insult girls like that?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
03-02-2015, 03:06 PM
(03-02-2015 03:04 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 02:59 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Never kill an jihadi type... It's what they want.....

Why would you insult girls like that?
Say what???

I'm not insulting women -- I'm saying that the ISIS hosebags treat women like shit - and should be shown that --- first hand...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-02-2015, 03:43 PM
We're already bombing the shit out of them. What more can we do?

I will say that were I a Kurd, Syrian or Iraqi soldier I would not waste my time taking any of the fucks prisoner.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
03-02-2015, 04:29 PM
We could send in The Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squadron..................

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Call Bond...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
03-02-2015, 05:04 PM

On a similar notion, I remember hearing a while back that the Kurds had deployed a battalion of women to take part in fighting ISIS.
Which is a pretty damn good idea, considering that they believe that they can't go to heaven if a woman killed them, or something to that effect.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
03-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Shit. Sign me up. I have some aggression to work out.

I like the idea of giving them lady parts. Big Grin Up and coming plastic surgeons needing to practice their technique... This probably falls under cruel and unusual... But what the hell. My give a fuck is missing.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post