ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: ISIS
I'm kind of in support of sexual reassignment for these psychos ... that's actually an interesting idea ... but only for the ringleaders. Some of these assholes have been kidnapped, brainwashed, and are just doing what they are told to do. Humanity is supposed to progress ... not regress. Drinking Beverage fuckin' retards

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2015, 05:21 PM
(03-02-2015 05:18 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm kind of in support of sexual reassignment for these psychos ...

Pump 'em full of estrogen and let 'em keep their cocks so they cry every time they take a piss until they Alan Turing themselves.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-02-2015, 05:27 PM
(03-02-2015 05:16 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Shit. Sign me up. I have some aggression to work out.

I like the idea of giving them lady parts. Big Grin Up and coming plastic surgeons needing to practice their technique... This probably falls under cruel and unusual... But what the hell. My give a fuck is missing.

We could use the Bush administration rationale -- constitutional rights only apply to US Citizens.................
That aside -- I don't think some creative pruning would be considered "cruel" - unusual - yes ... But not cruel AND unusual...... Therefore - it may pass constitutional muster.....

Once those bastards realize they ain't getting the 72 virgins - but are going to BE one of the virgins - they might decide to take up a different vocation....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-02-2015, 05:33 PM
(03-02-2015 03:43 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  We're already bombing the shit out of them. What more can we do?

Nukes.

Quote:I will say that were I a Kurd, Syrian or Iraqi soldier I would not waste my time taking any of the fucks prisoner.

Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2015, 05:42 PM
(03-02-2015 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nukes.

I think there killing enough innocent people whilst bombing isis.

If there gonna use nukes make sure to drop one off in the city of london and wall street on the way Thumbsup

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
03-02-2015, 06:44 PM
(03-02-2015 05:42 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nukes.

I think there killing enough innocent people whilst bombing isis.

If there gonna use nukes make sure to drop one off in the city of london and wall street on the way Thumbsup

I forgot the tongue-in-cheek font. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2015, 07:02 PM
(03-02-2015 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I just saw a headline "Captured Jordanian pilot burned alive by ISIS"... I don't really want to know exactly what happened so I didn't click the link. But FUCK. These guys are beyond the pale... I dunno what needs to be done about them but this kind of barbarism...

I hate humans sometimes Sad

Oh Jesus Christ, first the Japanese reporter (got beheaded) and now they burnt this guy alive...
It's pretty fucking obvious you don't want to get captured by these cunts, everyone I've seen that has been captured by them (reporters, fighter pilots etc..) have been killed.

These people are the absolute scum of the Earth and those that flock to fight for them, especially western citizens, are even worse. They have absolutely nothing of value to offer the human race and are actually very harmful to it. Much like AIDS or herpes. And like any disease or plague we need to wipe them out, every single one of the fuckers. I mean literally round them up and kill them all. Genocide those motherfuckers and all their supporters.

And before you say that's no better than what they're doing you can go fuck yourself. Finding a cure to ebola isn't as bad as ebola.

They are the absolute peek of human crud on this planet today. They are like the scum that has been left to fester, rot and grow on the sewer system in New Delhi after a 50% off all curry special before the cricket 20/20 final between India and Pakistan. They are absolute waste of space, waste of air, waste of time filth that aren't privileged enough to lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe. They all need to be brutally hacked apart slowly with a butter knife.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-02-2015, 07:14 PM
We should definitely help whoever wants to fight ISIS by supplying them with weapons and technology.
That way, when we're done done fucking around with ISIS in 15-20 years, we'll have a new threat that we've armed to the teeth ourselves. Again.
[+] 9 users Like pablo's post
03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
(03-02-2015 07:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  We should definitely help whoever wants to fight ISIS by supplying them with weapons and technology.
That way, when we're done done fucking around with ISIS in 15-20 years, we'll have a new threat that we've armed to the teeth ourselves. Again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Kurds don't really seem all too keen to attack the west. I mean Turkey will have problems with it but Turkey is part of the EU and they can be reigned in.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-02-2015, 07:27 PM
I am a man that like peace more than war. But fuck it, kill em.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post