ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: ISIS
(03-02-2015 07:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  We should definitely help whoever wants to fight ISIS by supplying them with weapons and technology.
That way, when we're done done fucking around with ISIS in 15-20 years, we'll have a new threat that we've armed to the teeth ourselves. Again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Kurds don't really seem all too keen to attack the west. I mean Turkey will have problems with it but Turkey is part of the EU and they can be reigned in.

Al Qaeda seemed like sweethearts when they needed help fighting the USSR too.
Ah the memories of Johnny Rambo on horseback with an RPG. Those were the days!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
03-02-2015, 07:54 PM
(03-02-2015 05:16 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Shit. Sign me up. I have some aggression to work out.

I like the idea of giving them lady parts. Big Grin Up and coming plastic surgeons needing to practice their technique... This probably falls under cruel and unusual... But what the hell. My give a fuck is missing.

Or just castrate them by having a pig eat off their balls.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 3 users Like Res Publica's post
03-02-2015, 08:18 PM
(03-02-2015 07:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong but the Kurds don't really seem all too keen to attack the west. I mean Turkey will have problems with it but Turkey is part of the EU and they can be reigned in.

Al Qaeda seemed like sweethearts when they needed help fighting the USSR too.

Two very different people and two very different circumstances.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Well, out of all the execution videos I have seen none of them have been edited and presented like this one has.

Its like they have attempted to do it professionally, crazy....

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-02-2015, 08:22 PM
(03-02-2015 08:18 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  Al Qaeda seemed like sweethearts when they needed help fighting the USSR too.

Two very different people and two very different circumstances.

Yet here we are.
03-02-2015, 11:17 PM
(03-02-2015 07:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
Oh Jesus Christ, first the Japanese reporter (got beheaded) and now they burnt this guy alive...
It's pretty fucking obvious you don't want to get captured by these cunts, everyone I've seen that has been captured by them (reporters, fighter pilots etc..) have been killed.

These people are the absolute scum of the Earth and those that flock to fight for them, especially western citizens, are even worse. They have absolutely nothing of value to offer the human race and are actually very harmful to it. Much like AIDS or herpes. And like any disease or plague we need to wipe them out, every single one of the fuckers. I mean literally round them up and kill them all. Genocide those motherfuckers and all their supporters.

And before you say that's no better than what they're doing you can go fuck yourself. Finding a cure to ebola isn't as bad as ebola.

They are the absolute peek of human crud on this planet today. They are like the scum that has been left to fester, rot and grow on the sewer system in New Delhi after a 50% off all curry special before the cricket 20/20 final between India and Pakistan. They are absolute waste of space, waste of air, waste of time filth that aren't privileged enough to lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe. They all need to be brutally hacked apart slowly with a butter knife.

Now, don't get all culturally Relativist on us. This is no time for political correctness.

Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM
(03-02-2015 07:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And before you say that's no better than what they're doing you can go fuck yourself. Finding a cure to ebola isn't as bad as ebola.

Lousy analogy Muffs. No one gets hurt if we find a cure for Ebola. Finding a cure for Ebola by killing everyone who's infected with it would be the kind of thing that you could *maybe* draw a comparison like that.

I am in support of war in this particular instance as I don't think these people can be reasoned with. They're unbelievably cruel and the longer their brand of nastiness infects the Middle East the more everyone else (like angry Jordanians) will *also* use the same kind of extremely cruel tactics. I mean, it goes on in Central Africa all the time too - just media doesn't pick it up so much and they don't tend to do PR the way these guys do, with kidnapping journalists and making death videos...

The only worry I have with the idea of war is it costs a lot of resources and time, and you can't just go kill the fuckers, you have to stabilise the area, somehow win the hearts and minds of the local population - if ISIS govern with terror though, the local population may be primed to support anyone who's not them. Otherwise if that stability isn't put in place you're just stirring things up even more and creating a new generation of jihadis.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-02-2015, 05:10 AM
When I switched on my pc the first thing I saw was a link my friend sent me.

I will regret watching this for the rest of my life..................

And some morons think we can live in peace with these savages.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
04-02-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm betting that burning somebody alive ends up backfiring for ISIS.....

They were looking to get a female suicide bomber back in trade for the pilot - then burned the pilot...

The Jordanians hung the bitch, plus one other ISIS prick....... There's one nice advantage of a monarchy --- no screwing around for years on death row while waiting out appeal after appeal..... The King just says "Whack that asshole"..

The Jordanian people ain't so happy with those happy go lucky ISIS turds anymore.

More and more of the middle east will turn against these fckers.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-02-2015, 02:51 PM
(04-02-2015 05:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  When I switched on my pc the first thing I saw was a link my friend sent me.

I will regret watching this for the rest of my life..................

And some morons think we can live in peace with these savages.

You mean ISIS right, not Muslim people in general?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces