ISIS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: ISIS
(05-02-2015 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... At one time a lot of people would have said that the peaceful German was a myth and nothing more... Sigh.

It took Germany 7 years to join into bloodfirsty murderers for 6 years and then 4 years to turn them into a peacefull secular republic.

It took Islam 800 years to......... what exactly did they achieve in that time besides remaining savages?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
05-02-2015, 01:53 PM
(05-02-2015 01:29 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 02:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You mean ISIS right, not Muslim people in general?

The peacefull muslims myth is a myth and nothing more.

Look at them, they are fucking savages and nothing more.

This really bothers me. I find it disturbing on too many levels.

History is rife was similar beliefs. All ended poorly.

I also believe that is the very definition of racism.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-02-2015, 02:00 PM
(05-02-2015 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 01:29 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The peacefull muslims myth is a myth and nothing more.

Look at them, they are fucking savages and nothing more.

This really bothers me. I find it disturbing on too many levels.

History is rife was similar beliefs. All ended poorly.

I also believe that is the very definition of racism.

Since when is islam a "race" or ethnicity?

It?s a cult of medieval myths and laws that counter all the values of modern civilisation.

And those medieval myths are being inforced by people via violence, trying to destroy modern civilisation.

Savage is the only thing people like that deserve to be called!

[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post
05-02-2015, 02:15 PM
(05-02-2015 01:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 01:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... At one time a lot of people would have said that the peaceful German was a myth and nothing more... Sigh.

It took Germany 7 years to join into bloodfirsty murderers for 6 years and then 4 years to turn them into a peacefull secular republic.

It took Islam 800 years to......... what exactly did they achieve in that time besides remaining savages?

My point is that of course even at the height of Nazi power there were those Germans who would have disagreed with most or all of it, but it would have been easy to generalise and say "all Germans are evil", much as you are doing.

I do not dispute that the religion is pretty goddamn disgusting, but the people who follow that religion - some of them are fine individuals. Much the same as Christianity.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-02-2015, 02:26 PM
(05-02-2015 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also believe that is the very definition of racism.

Except for it not being racism. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-02-2015, 02:32 PM
(05-02-2015 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 01:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  It took Germany 7 years to join into bloodfirsty murderers for 6 years and then 4 years to turn them into a peacefull secular republic.

My point is that of course even at the height of Nazi power there were those Germans who would have disagreed with most or all of it, but it would have been easy to generalise and say "all Germans are evil", much as you are doing.

Prior to 1914 Germany was a hub of culture and sufistication, producing some of the worlds greatest writers, artists and culture in general. Even between 1918 and 1933 there was a significant segment of German society that gave the world things like surrealist cinema.

What exactly has the islamic world given to the global community in the past 800 years?

Nothing but pure savagry. There isnt even such a thing as a moderate muslim society on this planet. It`s nothing but societies who have their social code dictated by medieval myths.

Quote:I do not dispute that the religion is pretty goddamn disgusting, but the people who follow that religion - some of them are fine individuals. Much the same as Christianity.

Oh yes indeed. because christianity has produced the equal ammount of savagry in the recent past. NOT.

05-02-2015, 03:25 PM
(05-02-2015 02:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also believe that is the very definition of racism.

Except for it not being racism. Drinking Beverage

I understand it was a poor choice of wording.

But when you refer to an entire group of people, be it based on belief, color of skin, sexual orientation or who was there first, and refer to said people as "savages" and openly express the eradication of said group...

I agree ISIS should be dealt with. ISIS is a group of individuals that are terrorists.

But do I believe that all Muslims/Islamists are members of ISIS and are terrorists? No. Do I believe all Muslims are savages and therefore it's ok to wipe all off the face of the planet?

No I don't.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-02-2015, 03:50 PM
(05-02-2015 01:51 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

Some Germans are Muslims aren't they.

Are we to treat them as Germans or as Muslims? What is their defining thing?
05-02-2015, 04:35 PM
(05-02-2015 09:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 09:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And pollute the atmosphere? I think not good sir.

You get my point though? If your answer when put on trial for war crimes was "they started it"... it's hardly... convincing is it? If you condemn this shit then you can't turn around and advocate using the same kind of torture on the guys who did the dirty deeds, no matter how satisfying it would be, because as soon as you do that... the distinction between the good guy and the bad guy becomes simply who was the winner, there *is* no other difference.

No see that is where you're wrong.
It's about consequences. They're barbaric cunts who burn people alive because those people simply aren't of the same religion as them.
I would gladly burn them alive, not because I'm an extremist douche, but because they burn people alive because they're extremist douche's.

There's a distinction.

These "people" are the absolute scum of the Earth. Their victims are not. Take the Japanese reporter for instance. He was said to be a very kind person who wanted to see an end to war in the world and was over there helping those effected by the conflict. ISIS kidnapped him, held him hostage in an attempt to gain money so they could kill more people, and than they beheaded him.

That is very different to me wanting to kill these people because they do horrible shit like that.

Quote:I imagine that many here have in no way been personally affected by anything IS has done.

Wrong. These cunts infect this world with their existence. Their existence effects me personally as I have to share the same air as these cunts. And also they are trying to instill sharia law and stamp out freedom of speech, other religions, democracy etc..

Quote:It is highlighted in this recent IS propaganda video, images of children with their heads blown apart, burnt beyond recognition. These are not things, nor images that our mainstream press like to show all of us citizens.

Where us, as westerners may justify "collateral" as it is for "the greater good" , sadly for the innocent people who get caught up in these wars they have just witnessed an airstrike or the aftermath, in person, which is much more real than seeing something on a screen.

And why do innocent civilians get bombed? Because ISIS uses them as human shields.

Quote:It is our countries actions, not decided by you and me personally but by the "democratically elected" leadership, that in many cases make lifes for people in these countries worse.

Because citizens have had it so good in the past where sharia law and extreme Muslims were in power and now citizens have it so good under ISIS, not persecuted at all... mmk, yea, we're solely responsibly for fucking their lives up...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-02-2015, 04:50 PM
This thread's recent posts have raised a question in my mind--is it OK to despise Islam? Why wouldn't it be? Despising a set of beliefs such as Communism may offend some people but despising a set of beliefs when those beliefs are religious based (calling this racism, or prejudice) is often considered beyond reproach. I don't think we should do that to ourselves as atheists--we should be free to despise Islam, Christianity, or any set of beliefs that we choose to. Islam is not special--other than its especially cruel and barbaric tenets.