ISIS / Isalm Forbid Pigeons from Fucking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2015, 10:36 PM
ISIS bans pigeon breeding - punishable by public flogging - because seeing birds' genitals overhead offends Islam

Anddddddd, go!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
08-06-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: ISIS / Isalm Forbid Pigeons from Fucking
New level of idiocy reached. But what else on can expect from these guys?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
08-06-2015, 05:01 AM
And in a related story - 300 pigeons were recently seen sitting on a picture of the Ayatollah, taking a shit....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-06-2015, 06:06 AM
When the war on pigeons starts, you know we are in trouble.

So, there's no actual scriptual basis for the ban? It's arisen because a pigeons genitals are offensive to god/Islam/muslims according to the article. I've not studied pigeon penii in much detail but I can't imagine they're impressive even a few feet away let alone flying overhead.

Do they count other birds in the ban or are they purely predujiced against pigeons? I'm not overly keen on the shitty arsed things to be honest but seems tough to be singled out.

And what happens to the wild pigeons, exterminated if they don't bow down to Allah?

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2015, 06:09 AM
Gobshite lunatics! No surprise I suppose.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
08-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Yabut, Daily Mail.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-06-2015, 06:35 AM
(08-06-2015 06:06 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  When the war on pigeons starts, you know we are in trouble.

So, there's no actual scriptual basis for the ban? It's arisen because a pigeons genitals are offensive to god/Islam/muslims according to the article. I've not studied pigeon penii in much detail but I can't imagine they're impressive even a few feet away let alone flying overhead.

Do they count other birds in the ban or are they purely predujiced against pigeons? I'm not overly keen on the shitty arsed things to be honest but seems tough to be singled out.

And what happens to the wild pigeons, exterminated if they don't bow down to Allah?

Apparently pigeon breeding is a popular hobby and hobbies(pretty every hobby) distract from worship soo...executions. You'd think all the executions would also be distracting from worship or maybe it is part of it. idk

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
08-06-2015, 07:02 AM
The pigeons are too small for ISIS to fuck so they're just jealous. They want to make pigeon breeding illegal and encourage goat breeding.

'Murican Canadian
08-06-2015, 07:05 AM
One of the reasons given were so the women wouldn't see the pigeon genitalia.

You know those pigeon dongs - they get us ladies all hot and bothered. We might even turn to bestiality and leave our husbands to clean the house and change the diapers of our rape babies that were produced by our arranged marriages.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
08-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Bakala Mohammed Jihad, nothing new to me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post