ISIS / Isalm Forbid Pigeons from Fucking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2015, 09:10 AM
RE: ISIS / Isalm Forbid Pigeons from Fucking
(08-06-2015 06:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut, Daily Mail.

Dodgy

Yeah this is what I thought when I saw it was from The Daily mail. But having said that ISIS are mental and delve further into the depths of lunacy than many so who knows...I wouldn't put it past them. I think any reason, no matter how ridiculous, to lob someone's head off is suffice for them.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2015, 09:22 AM
(08-06-2015 09:10 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 06:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut, Daily Mail.

Dodgy

Yeah this is what I thought when I saw it was from The Daily mail. But having said that ISIS are mental and delve further into the depths of lunacy than many so who knows...I wouldn't put it past them. I think any reason, no matter how ridiculous, to lob someone's head off is suffice for them.

This is the problem with most Parody news sites. They don't make an obvious point and the stories they print you can plausibly see the subjects doing this. Then it gets picked up by someplace like the Daily Mail with no parody disclaimer and it's off to the races.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-06-2015, 09:07 PM
(08-06-2015 06:06 AM)TubbyTubby Wrote:  When the war on pigeons starts, you know we are in trouble.

So, there's no actual scriptual basis for the ban? It's arisen because a pigeons genitals are offensive to god/Islam/muslims according to the article. I've not studied pigeon penii in much detail but I can't imagine they're impressive even a few feet away let alone flying overhead.

Do they count other birds in the ban or are they purely predujiced against pigeons? I'm not overly keen on the shitty arsed things to be honest but seems tough to be singled out.

And what happens to the wild pigeons, exterminated if they don't bow down to Allah?

[Image: 53218136.jpg]

I'm not overly familiar with The Daily Mail, however a similar story ran on NBC and NY Post without mention of genitalia.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-te...aq-n287421

http://nypost.com/2015/01/21/isis-rounds...past-time/

09-06-2015, 11:27 PM
So are they just going around finding wild nests and shooting them? no wonder they seem so chaotic to opposing forces

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson