Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2016, 01:31 PM
Video ISIS Suicide Bomb Kills 54 Kurds At Wedding In Turkey - Mostly Kids

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: ISIS Suicide Bomb Kills 54 Kurds At Wedding In Turkey - Mostly Kids
I've given up on trying to decide what the best solution is as far as the bigger picture is concerned. I'll let the democratic process and all the fine, intelligent, non-corrupt leaders it's put in place figure that out. But within the boundaries of my own micro-level world, I sure do wish they'd pass down one of them deployments and let me go kill some of these ass holes.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-08-2016, 05:27 PM
I read earlier that the bomb was set off at a point when they knew they would kill the maximum number of children. What kind of people use children to murder children? What god would favor that sort of behavior? What the fuck is wrong with these animals?

I've been very against the US being directly involved in this fight. I'm tired of us being the world's policeman, where we take all the costs and everyone resents us for it. But, I think these fanatics have convinced me that maybe the US does need to get more directly involved here. Anything we can do to kill these fuckers off, we should. And, we should kill every last fucking one of them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-08-2016, 08:40 PM
The problem with Daesh (I refuse to call them 'ISIS' or even 'ISIL') is that that sorry lot positively thrives on martyrdom. They're trying to orchestrate a battle-to-end-all-battles ground war wherein they meet the forces of the West in a supposedly prophesied location.

Fuck that. I think Daesh should destroy themselves, eaten away from within by mutual suspicion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
22-08-2016, 08:45 PM
(22-08-2016 08:40 PM)Astreja Wrote:  The problem with Daesh (I refuse to call them 'ISIS' or even 'ISIL') is that that sorry lot positively thrives on martyrdom. They're trying to orchestrate a battle-to-end-all-battles ground war wherein they meet the forces of the West in a supposedly prophesied location.

Fuck that. I think Daesh should destroy themselves, eaten away from within by mutual suspicion.

I agree. As god-awful (pun intended) as this tragedy is, it just smacks of desperation to me.

"Notice me, Senpai!"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
22-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah, there are times I wish I was back working an active flightline. This is one of them.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-08-2016, 01:32 AM
(22-08-2016 08:57 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, there are times I wish I was back working an active flightline. This is one of them.

*closes the hatch of his Tiger tank and starts the engine*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post