ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 08:42 AM by Ace.)
Video ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
it is recommended that viewers should get some snacks and drinks ready before watching this.... and something to help forget it soon after Yes

the only thing in that video thats dangerous is their horrible taste in music

Next ISIS will announce that it has built missiles equipped with a potato battery warhead........ many poor potato will never become chips or french fries Weeping may peace be upon their edible carbohydrate and starch infused flesh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
04-05-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: ISIS has an "Elite Special Forces" like the US Navy SEAL's now
I bet the ISIS "Special Forces" gets to work on the short bus.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-05-2015, 05:58 AM
That's "special" alright...

Their hand-to-hand combat is no more advanced than the moves I learned in my Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB) certification course for the ER and my beginners Tae Kwon Do at Auburn. Except maybe the flip - so badass Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
04-05-2015, 05:59 AM
(04-05-2015 05:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I bet the ISIS "Special Forces" gets to work on the short bus.

You beat me to the special joke. Damn. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
04-05-2015, 06:11 AM
It's one of those jokes you almost feel bad about.... My SO's sister is a "special" type.... Nice, but never going to win a Nobel prize.

The ISIS types -- no Nobel prize - but they sure are a buncha cocksuckers....

Shit... Now I feel bad about denigrating cocksuckers....

Some of my best friends are cocksuckers....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-05-2015, 06:17 AM
And -- purely a technical point -- observe the ISIS trainers (the guys with the guns) -- notice that they are pointing rifles like a typical punk.

I've been teaching shooting for years -- and I can tell if someone is lined up with the gun sights - the bozo on the left has his AK's sights lined up to his mouth -- and the bozo on the right, somewhere below his chin......

fucking amateurs...

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Propaganda videos are supposed to intimidate your enemies, not make them more confident. The guys who retreated from these wannabes when they first attacked should be ashamed of themselves.

'Murican Canadian
04-05-2015, 06:40 AM
Is that supposed to keep them from "invading" Afghani frigates?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-05-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 06:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Propaganda videos are supposed to intimidate your enemies, not make them more confident. The guys who retreated from these wannabes when they first attacked should be ashamed of themselves.

how is this intimidating.... oh never mind, I forgot that people who watch fox news can't tell the difference from reality and fiction
04-05-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 05:48 AM)Ace Wrote:  it is recommended that viewers should get some snacks and drinks ready before watching this.... and something to help forget it soon after Yes

the only thing in that video thats dangerous is their horrible taste in music

Next ISIS will announce that it has built missiles equipped with a potato battery warhead........ many poor potato will never become chips or french fries Weeping may peace be upon their edible carbohydrate and starch infused flesh

I have to ask...

While watching that video, did anybody have any thoughts like "ISIS is basically now a sandy, Diet North Korea with less dignity"?

That's what I was thinking. I mean, crazy policies, inability to do anything without outside help, insane posturing that nobody outside of themselves with a right mind can believe...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.