ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 08:32 AM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 06:48 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Propaganda videos are supposed to intimidate your enemies, not make them more confident. The guys who retreated from these wannabes when they first attacked should be ashamed of themselves.

how is this intimidating.... oh never mind, I forgot that people who watch fox news can't tell the difference from reality and fiction

Replace Fox with any politically biased news and I'd agree, though I don't think either brand of groupthink would take this video as intimidating.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 08:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 05:48 AM)Ace Wrote:  it is recommended that viewers should get some snacks and drinks ready before watching this.... and something to help forget it soon after Yes

the only thing in that video thats dangerous is their horrible taste in music

Next ISIS will announce that it has built missiles equipped with a potato battery warhead........ many poor potato will never become chips or french fries Weeping may peace be upon their edible carbohydrate and starch infused flesh

I have to ask...

While watching that video, did anybody have any thoughts like "ISIS is basically now a sandy, Diet North Korea with less dignity"?

That's what I was thinking. I mean, crazy policies, inability to do anything without outside help, insane posturing that nobody outside of themselves with a right mind can believe...

North Korea + Abrahamic religion = ISIS

'Murican Canadian
04-05-2015, 08:40 AM
(04-05-2015 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And -- purely a technical point -- observe the ISIS trainers (the guys with the guns) -- notice that they are pointing rifles like a typical punk.

I've been teaching shooting for years -- and I can tell if someone is lined up with the gun sights - the bozo on the left has his AK's sights lined up to his mouth -- and the bozo on the right, somewhere below his chin......

fucking amateurs...

I thought the guy on the left had it lined up with his nose
04-05-2015, 08:41 AM
[Image: l19qu_zpsbn5gagfy.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 8 users Like JDog554's post
04-05-2015, 08:58 AM
(04-05-2015 08:40 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And -- purely a technical point -- observe the ISIS trainers (the guys with the guns) -- notice that they are pointing rifles like a typical punk.

I've been teaching shooting for years -- and I can tell if someone is lined up with the gun sights - the bozo on the left has his AK's sights lined up to his mouth -- and the bozo on the right, somewhere below his chin......

fucking amateurs...

I thought the guy on the left had it lined up with his nose
We'll split the difference and call it his upper lip, ok??

Safe bet - it's not his eye...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-05-2015, 12:07 PM
ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
I saw better skills in hap ki do white belts. And I'm not joking.
04-05-2015, 06:59 PM
In ISIS's defense, you don't need to heavily train and invest in your soldiers when they're expected to just blow themselves up anyway.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
04-05-2015, 07:18 PM
The ISIS ELITE use bunt head swords to entertain their buddiesEvil_monsterLaughat
04-05-2015, 09:52 PM
(04-05-2015 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  In ISIS's defense, you don't need to heavily train and invest in your soldiers when they're expected to just blow themselves up anyway.

I don't think that's the expectation with ISIS. I also think that penetrating a target to set off a suicide vest actually does take a bit of training ... or subterfuge ... or both.

I haven't watched the video, and probably won't.
04-05-2015, 10:26 PM
(04-05-2015 09:52 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 06:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  In ISIS's defense, you don't need to heavily train and invest in your soldiers when they're expected to just blow themselves up anyway.

I don't think that's the expectation with ISIS. I also think that penetrating a target to set off a suicide vest actually does take a bit of training ... or subterfuge ... or both.

I haven't watched the video, and probably won't.

If TV, movies, the news and video games have taught me anything it has taught me that all you need to set off a suicide vest is normal clothing and maybe a car. Rock on up like an average Joe and BOOM.

[Image: oscar.png]