ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 08:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  While watching that video, did anybody have any thoughts like "ISIS is basically now a sandy, Diet North Korea with less dignity"?

How is it mathematically possible to have less dignity than North Korea?

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
05-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Smile RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(04-05-2015 07:18 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The ISIS ELITE use bunt head swords to entertain their buddiesEvil_monsterLaughat

Should read 'blunt'~~~~ whatever happened to the editing option?^^^^
05-05-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(05-05-2015 12:01 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 07:18 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The ISIS ELITE use bunt head swords to entertain their buddiesEvil_monsterLaughat

Should read 'blunt'~~~~ whatever happened to the editing option?^^^^

It's disabled after 24 hours. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
05-05-2015, 03:19 AM
(04-05-2015 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 09:52 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't think that's the expectation with ISIS. I also think that penetrating a target to set off a suicide vest actually does take a bit of training ... or subterfuge ... or both.

I haven't watched the video, and probably won't.

If TV, movies, the news and video games have taught me anything it has taught me that all you need to set off a suicide vest is normal clothing and maybe a car. Rock on up like an average Joe and BOOM.

Being the average Joe is harder than it sounds. We've learned to watch for fairly subtle queues. For example: you're in some shithole in the middle of the desert, everyone is stinky and dirty from working and sweating all day without the ability to shower regularly, and behold some random guy is approaching your checkpoint and even from a distance you can see he's cleaner than everyone else sporting his newest set of clothing. He probably wouldn't imagine we'd pick up on stuff like that, but we do. Felt okay with wasting all that water on a nice bath and taking his best clothes to work because the fucker's getting ready to meet Allah.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-05-2015, 05:13 AM
(05-05-2015 03:19 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If TV, movies, the news and video games have taught me anything it has taught me that all you need to set off a suicide vest is normal clothing and maybe a car. Rock on up like an average Joe and BOOM.

Being the average Joe is harder than it sounds. We've learned to watch for fairly subtle queues. For example: you're in some shithole in the middle of the desert, everyone is stinky and dirty from working and sweating all day without the ability to shower regularly, and behold some random guy is approaching your checkpoint and even from a distance you can see he's cleaner than everyone else sporting his newest set of clothing. He probably wouldn't imagine we'd pick up on stuff like that, but we do. Felt okay with wasting all that water on a nice bath and taking his best clothes to work because the fucker's getting ready to meet Allah.

If the safety of coalition forces is based upon the enemy taking a bath I'm so glad I'm not in the army.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-05-2015, 09:23 AM
And next.

[Image: 554b1412ea741.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 7 users Like JDog554's post
07-05-2015, 09:49 AM
(07-05-2015 09:23 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  And next.

That settles it. I'm converting.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
07-05-2015, 04:57 PM
(07-05-2015 09:23 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  And next.

Impossible.

Everybody knows they are too busy shagging their camels to make an air-farce with them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-05-2015, 06:02 PM
I guess one of them wanted to join the mile high club.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-05-2015, 06:07 PM
(07-05-2015 06:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I guess one of them wanted to join the mile high club.

Wouldn't there have to be a sheep on the camel for that to happen?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense