ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(07-05-2015 06:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I guess one of them wanted to join the mile high club.

Touche, good sir. Touche.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: ISIS announces it now has an Elite "Special" Forces like the US Navy SEAL's now
(07-05-2015 06:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 06:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I guess one of them wanted to join the mile high club.

Wouldn't there have to be a sheep on the camel for that to happen?

It's in the luggage compartment (the hump).

[Image: oscar.png]
07-05-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm not worried about their flying camels. We've got a few tricks of our own up our sleeves.

[Image: Navy-Seals1.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-05-2015, 08:56 PM
(04-05-2015 11:55 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 08:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  While watching that video, did anybody have any thoughts like "ISIS is basically now a sandy, Diet North Korea with less dignity"?

How is it mathematically possible to have less dignity than North Korea?

You have to introduce imaginary numbers.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post