ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2016, 10:48 PM
ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid
All I can say to this is holy shit. The ways these guys have thought up to kill people is bizzare. Do you think they have meetings to discuss this and if these are the ones that they agree upon, what ones don't make the cut?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-executes-2...yptr=yahoo

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid
ISIS' execution videos always feel a bit unreal because I'm so used to these sorts of videos having garbage-tier video and audio quality. I'll have to check and see if they released the video of that particular execution on the Internet as well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-05-2016, 12:01 AM
(19-05-2016 11:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  ISIS' execution videos always feel a bit unreal because I'm so used to these sorts of videos having garbage-tier video and audio quality. I'll have to check and see if they released the video of that particular execution on the Internet as well.

Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?

I really hope that those ISIS fucks die soon. To be this cruel... fucking hell.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-05-2016, 06:32 AM
(19-05-2016 10:48 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  All I can say to this is holy shit. The ways these guys have thought up to kill people is bizzare. Do you think they have meetings to discuss this and if these are the ones that they agree upon, what ones don't make the cut?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-executes-2...yptr=yahoo

They did use twitter to ask for ways on how they should kill the Jordanian pilot. They got lots of suggestions and grumsome videos from their supporters. They probably keep a list of ideas that the pricks sent in.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
20-05-2016, 10:32 AM
(19-05-2016 11:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  ISIS' execution videos always feel a bit unreal because I'm so used to these sorts of videos having garbage-tier video and audio quality. I'll have to check and see if they released the video of that particular execution on the Internet as well.

It's not on 4Chan yet. A bit surprised about that TBH.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
20-05-2016, 10:58 AM
This kind of thing looks right up your alley. Wink

20-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Just when you thought they couldn't get any more depraved, they lower the bar even more...
20-05-2016, 12:33 PM
(20-05-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?
Aren't you even a little bit curious about what this execution looked like? I mean, beheading, burning and drowning people in cages is a common thing over there, but when do you ever get to see a living human body being dissolved by acid?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-05-2016, 12:44 PM
(20-05-2016 12:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?
Aren't you even a little bit curious about what this execution looked like? I mean, beheading, burning and drowning people in cages is a common thing over there, but when do you ever get to see a living human body being dissolved by acid?

There are times I worry about you. Blink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-05-2016, 01:16 PM
(20-05-2016 12:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

I can't lie, I am curious myself. Considering how nitric acid chemically can function, I think it would be worse then burning to death.

- Paul Dirac