ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid
(20-05-2016 12:33 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?
Aren't you even a little bit curious about what this execution looked like? I mean, beheading, burning and drowning people in cages is a common thing over there, but when do you ever get to see a living human body being dissolved by acid?

I have enough imagination that I have no desire to see it. These were people. Reduced to some morbid fucking youtube video. Killed for the short lived shock value and to attract yet more psychopathic recruits to their banner. Beheading, burning and drowning is now so passe huh? Gotta find new ways to entertain I guess. And yet these fucks have the effrontry to pass their vileness off as some kind of "Holy war". Well, I guess I can agree, only a vile, evil religion could spawn such a vile, evil act.

We kill each other in the name of peace. What a fucking joke.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2016, 01:54 PM
If we want to get creative - I suppose we could figure out how to snuff a few ISIS members as well...............

Heard of "gerbiling"? (I refuse to explain).....

How about "Badgering"???

Think about it...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-05-2016, 02:01 PM
(20-05-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-05-2016 11:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  ISIS' execution videos always feel a bit unreal because I'm so used to these sorts of videos having garbage-tier video and audio quality. I'll have to check and see if they released the video of that particular execution on the Internet as well.

Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?

I really hope that those ISIS fucks die soon. To be this cruel... fucking hell.
I bet ISIS would be really disappointed if noone watched and really happy if lots of people watch.
20-05-2016, 02:02 PM
(20-05-2016 12:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Like... no No Fuck no. Why would you watch something like that?
Aren't you even a little bit curious about what this execution looked like? I mean, beheading, burning and drowning people in cages is a common thing over there, but when do you ever get to see a living human body being dissolved by acid?

I've already seen an execution video. That's enough for me. Tongue

20-05-2016, 02:07 PM
(20-05-2016 02:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  

I really hope that those ISIS fucks die soon. To be this cruel... fucking hell.
I bet ISIS would be really disappointed if noone watched and really happy if lots of people watch.

That too. They thrive off the attention, like a whiny, murderous little kid. If killing people in horrible ways wasn't so goddamn *great* at selling newspapers they wouldn't do it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-05-2016, 02:13 PM
(20-05-2016 02:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 02:01 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I bet ISIS would be really disappointed if noone watched and really happy if lots of people watch.

That too. They thrive off the attention, like a whiny, murderous little kid. If killing people in horrible ways wasn't so goddamn *great* at selling newspapers they wouldn't do it.
They certainly wouldn't be uploading the videos, unless of course they were wanting the attention.
Why give them what they want?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
20-05-2016, 02:21 PM
As gruesome as it sounds, I'd like to think that the victims went into shock and passed out quickly. It would be a mercy. I'm not going to go view a snuff flick to find out, though.
20-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Those sick fucks.
20-05-2016, 06:11 PM

That's fucked up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
20-05-2016, 08:16 PM
(20-05-2016 02:13 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 02:07 PM)morondog Wrote:  That too. They thrive off the attention, like a whiny, murderous little kid. If killing people in horrible ways wasn't so goddamn *great* at selling newspapers they wouldn't do it.
They certainly wouldn't be uploading the videos, unless of course they were wanting the attention.
Why give them what they want?

Ummm no bro. They totally want the attention. ISIS uploads crap like this all the time. The production values are actually very good. Great camera quality, multiple angles, slo-mo, fade-ins. Whoever doeas this is insanely sick and also actually knows how edit a video.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post