ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: ISIS executes 25 with nitric acid
(21-05-2016 02:14 PM)Stevil Wrote:  IMO the worst soldier is an angry soldier, that's when the "nice" side perform atrocities themselves.

You are there to do a job, not to take out your anger on the "evil" bad guys.

Yak's a professional.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2016, 02:44 PM
(21-05-2016 02:14 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 11:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Whatever their reasons for releasing the various videos, I'll watch every one of them. It'll make it that much easier to put them down when our next leader, whoever it ends up being, decides to turn us loose.

I don't want to risk letting the bubble I'm living in now make me forget what the real world is like.
IMO the worst soldier is an angry soldier, that's when the "nice" side perform atrocities themselves.

You are there to do a job, not to take out your anger on the "evil" bad guys.

I don't want to get angry. I don't even think I'm emotionally capable of it. I just want to remain desensitized and psychologically prepared so my mind doesn't fuck with me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
21-05-2016, 03:46 PM
10 years ago I used to click on any link, but no more. It is my opinion that viewing a murder dehumanizes both the victim and the viewer.
Then there's the thing about click counting. If some sick Fuck gets monetary or other compensation (bragging rights?) I want no part of that either.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
21-05-2016, 03:50 PM
It's sufficient for me to simply [sic] know of this crime against humanity (on the proviso that it's true of course) so I certainly do not have any desire to see its graphic representation.

It's at times like this—and I know it's an ethical and/or moral cop-out—that I'm glad I was "lucky" enough to be born and to live in a country like Australia. Apart from an Australian Federal Police (AFP) terrorist watch list that names around 150 local Muslims, we don't have a major issue with Islamists in general; well, apart from their refusal to assimilate into Aussie society that is.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-05-2016, 06:43 PM
(20-05-2016 11:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Whatever their reasons for releasing the various videos, I'll watch every one of them. It'll make it that much easier to put them down when our next leader, whoever it ends up being, decides to turn us loose.

I don't want to risk letting the bubble I'm living in now make me forget what the real world is like.

And you wont forget, sitting at home doing nothing while this shit continues to happen over there. We'll go to war for oil but heaven forbid a bunch of innocent people are being tormented and urgently need assistance. Where's the money in that?

[Image: oscar.png]
21-05-2016, 07:02 PM
(21-05-2016 06:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

And you wont forget, sitting at home doing nothing while this shit continues to happen over there. We'll go to war for oil but heaven forbid a bunch of innocent people are being tormented and urgently need assistance. Where's the money in that?

Both are practical reasons.

'Murican Canadian
22-05-2016, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 06:10 AM by Zeff.)
So, this report is 'unconfirmed', or 'to be confirmed'?
Isis and Isil are girls names and for that reason I prefer to refer to this death cult as Da'esh. It avoids handing them another little "victory". I wouldn't like a death cult to use my name.
I think any more (or much different) western intervention would be counter-productive, especially militarily and on the ground.

I look at the big picture. The world has far bigger problems than Da'esh which is being steadily overcome. El-Sisi (Egypt), Erdogan (Turkey), Assad (Syria), Putin (Russia), Xi (China), Mgabe (Zimabwe), Zuma (SA) and many more pose threats to democracy, journalism and freedom of expression in major nations of the world and they aren't so easily countered.
[+] 1 user Likes Zeff's post
22-05-2016, 09:50 AM
That settles it, then. Let's stop having this discussion, grab our guns, and invade China.

Seriously, it's an Internet forum, we're here for discussion, and no amount of that is going to settle any real problems. There is no element of the big picture we here are going to solve by discussing those issues instead of ISIL. Zero.
22-05-2016, 04:47 PM
(20-05-2016 01:54 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If we want to get creative - I suppose we could figure out how to snuff a few ISIS members as well...............

Heard of "gerbiling"? (I refuse to explain).....

How about "Badgering"???

Think about it...

Big Grin

Horneting...

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
22-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Badgers.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...zz1ulaHepQ