ISIS set up by NATO...WTF

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2015, 12:31 AM
ISIS set up by NATO...WTF
I have been saying for a while that ISIS was set up by Turkey, which is a NATO member and it must have been done with knowledge of NATO and the USA. I say this because the idea back then was to support "moderate" Islamists like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood who the US was convinced were anti-Al Qaeda. But, they weren't. It's just that Hamas and MB are good at misleading people about their true aims, until they get into power, and then the pretense drops. Turkey is now trying to get out of NATO and into a military alliance with Russia and China. The government has announced that it does not consider itself bound by the secular republican constitution.

ISIS operate out of Turkey's consulate in northern Syria and it is supplied by Turkey with the full knowledge of the President of Turkey who was involved in siphoning off billions of $ from government contracts and, when found out, started a purge with a view to installing a fascist Muslim dictatorship in Turkey which supports international terrorists. Boko Haram now pledges allegiance to ISIL and Turkey supports Al Nusra in Syria which is a branch of Al Qaeda.

It is reported in the news that ISIL gets its funding from crime and oil smuggling etc.

Like F..k it does. It gets it all from Turkey which ships millions of $ of supplies and support to ISIL and treats its fighters in state owned hospitals.

It's all coming out now that this is the biggest f up in international politics involving the US and NATO and don't tell me they didn't know about it cuz I wasn't born yesterday.

Here are articles now coming out saying what has been in Turkish opposition newpapers for some time now:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ex-isi...te-129462/

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e40347.htm

http://www.dw.de/is-supply-channels-thro...v-18091048

The problem is that Turkey has a president who is a whackjob.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: ISIS set up by NATO...WTF
*Looks at sources, sees Christian Post...*

Okay, I'm done here. Have fun masturbating, try to clean up when you're done with yourself.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-03-2015, 12:38 AM
(15-03-2015 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  *Looks at sources, sees Christian Post...*

Okay, I'm done here. Have fun masturbating, try to clean up when you're done with yourself.

*Quietly leaves a box of Kleenex and backs out of the thread*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-03-2015, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 11:27 PM by Deltabravo.)
(15-03-2015 12:38 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-03-2015 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  *Looks at sources, sees Christian Post...*

*Quietly leaves a box of Kleenex and backs out of the thread*

I believe you are both Christians who portray yourselves this way to discredit atheism and secularism.
25-03-2015, 11:18 PM
"An incriminating phone call made on Tuesday has revealed that Turkish Airlines allegedly shipped weapons to unknown groups in Nigeria.
UNBELIEVABLE: Turkish Airlines Allegedly Shipped Arms, Ammunition To Extremists In Nigeria

The leaked conversation is the latest blow to Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has been hit by a corruption probe ensnaring his key allies and a widening phone-tapping scandal.
In a tape posted on YouTube, Mehmet Karatas, an assistant executive of the airline, allegedly tells Mustafa Varank, an advisor to Erdogan, that he feels guilty over national flag carrier’s arms shipment to Nigeria.
“I do not know whether these (weapons) will kill Muslims or Christians. I feel sinful,” Karatas is allegedly heard saying.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/62230.html"

World
German deputy speaker: NATO must stop Turkey support for ISIS
By RUDAW 12/10/2014
Claudia Roth: ‘Germany must help the peace process to continue in Turkey.’
Claudia Roth: ‘Germany must help the peace process to continue in Turkey.’
BERLIN, Germany – NATO must force Turkey to stop its undeclared support of the Islamic State (ISIS) and shift its policy toward the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), the deputy speaker of the German parliament said.

Claudia Roth said in an interview with Rudaw that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government is pursuing a “murky” policy in Syria because it wants the Kurds weakened and their fighters “annihilated.”

“What we have learned is that Mr Erdogan wouldn’t mind if Kurds were weakened and then annihilated,” said Roth, deputy speaker of the Bundestag and a Green Party MP.

Erdogan’s “dealings with the ISIS are unacceptable. I could not believe that Turkey harbors an ISIS militant camp in Istanbul,” Roth said. “Turkey has also allowed weapons to be transported into Syria through its borders. Also that the ISIS has been able to sell its oil via Turkey is extraordinary,” she added.

Turkey categorically denies any dealings with ISIS. But there are many reported accounts of foreign jihadi fighters crossing from Turkey to Syria, wounded militants treated in Turkish hospitals and Ankara turning a blind eye to ISIS selling smuggled oil.

Turkey has invited criticism for its Syria policy. Ankara has remained idle while in Kobane Kurdish fighters of the PKK-affiliated People’s Protection Units (YPG) are making a last stand to keep ISIS from overrunning the Syrian town just across the border.

“I really don’t understand either why would Mr Erdogan and his ministers regard the PKK the same way they view the Islamic State,” Roth said. “Yes, it’s true the PKK does not have a democratic foundation, but it is no ISIS and one should not regard it as such,” she added.

“Germany must put pressure on Turkey to change course and reevaluate its policies. It should also ask NATO members to do the same. Germany must help the peace process to continue in Turkey.”

Regarding German help for Syrian Kurds, she said “Germany could have done so much more than just sending humanitarian help.”

She added that the world should also have helped the Kurdistan Region in northern Iraq, where the autonomous government has taken in some 1.6 million refugees from Syria and other parts of Iraq.

“Why has the international community not helped Kurdistan and the refugees the way it should have?” Roth questioned. She said she had seen refugees first hand in Kurdistan and the Turkish Syrian border of Suruc.

“It was devastating to see how an entire population is being eradicated before our eyes in Kobane,” she said.

“There is a refugee crisis even there where people have been sheltered in temporary places and on the streets. I want to underline that the international community must act very fast and aid the refugees. I have also asked the German government to increase its humanitarian help,” she added.

She said that the peace process between the PKK and the Turkish government, which has largely lagged since it was initiated in March 2012, would succeed only if Ankara changed its treatment of the outlawed PKK.

If Turkey continues to regard the PKK as a terrorist organization like ISIS it “will destroy this process and boost extremism among Kurds,” she warned. “In actual fact Kurds are victims of the rotten Turkish policies. No country should accept this.”

Abdullah Ocalan, the jailed leader of the PKK, said recently that the fall of Kobane could kill the Kurdish peace process in Turkey.

Roth blamed regional powers and selfish interests for Kurdish suffering. “Unfortunately some regional powers think only about their interests without thinking about the suffering of the Kurds,” she said. “There is no coordinated action or will against the ISIS in the region, for instance between Iran and Saudi Arabia. I hope the UN will put pressure on them to take a clearer stand.”

She made a call for ISIS to be “annihilated” and targeted economically as well as militarily.

“Lightly arming Kurds won’t solve the problem. There should be extensive and radical efforts,” she said, fearing that Kobane would fall to ISIS but calling on Kurds not to despair.

“They should know that they have many friends who support them in their battle against the Islamic State.”
Share this
Comments

Previous 12345678910...Next

like 219 Dislike 31 Pigs | 12/10/2014
Turkey, the worlds sick sick man. Turkey will disintegrate in the near future with an Islamic/Pig part, greek part and a Kurdish part. The end is near for chicken...I mean turkey.

like 100 Dislike 16 Tayyip Erdogan is one lying dirty rat | 12/10/2014
Tayyip Erdogan is one lying dirty rat, and hopefully he will be ousted soon by the more civilized part of the Turks. Turkey is a good example of a country hijacked by a backward religion true a small minority.
M Gonzales
like 87 Dislike 5 M Gonzales | 12/10/2014
Finally the world see's Turkey for what it is in regards to the Kurds. The PKK however must not give in and start attacking Turkey, Take the high ground and do peaceful march's and europe will put pressure on Turkey, give in and attack Turkey and you risk alienating yourselfs again.
25-03-2015, 11:50 PM
(25-03-2015 11:11 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I believe you are both Christians who portray yourselves this way to discredit atheism and secularism.

You're a walking discredit to the human race.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-03-2015, 12:46 AM
What's with all the hostility, folks?

Not interested in what the Turkish government is (accused of) doing?

Dodgy

26-03-2015, 12:51 AM
(26-03-2015 12:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What's with all the hostility, folks?

Hostility? This is me when I'm in love.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-03-2015, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 02:13 AM by Deltabravo.)
(25-03-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 11:11 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I believe you are both Christians who portray yourselves this way to discredit atheism and secularism.

You're a walking discredit to the human race.

All I am posting is what is in the press in Turkey and on the internet, that the President of the country is an Islamist who has been accused of taking over a $billion in bribes, and is supporting anti-Kurish fighters in Syria. And Turkey is a NATO member. There are taped telephone recordings of a Turkish Airlines executive saying that they have shipped arms to Nigeria and Boko Haram has now aligned itself publicly with ISIL. ISIL is being supplied through Turkey and gets money to support itself by selling oil to and through Turkey.

It's a foreign policy screw up of epic proportions.

So, why should that provoke such an extreme reaction?
26-03-2015, 02:27 AM
(26-03-2015 02:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're a walking discredit to the human race.

All I am posting is what is in the press in Turkey and on the internet, that the President of the country is an Islamist who has been accused of taking over a $billion in bribes, and is supporting anti-Kurish fighters in Syria. And Turkey is a NATO member. There are taped telephone recordings of a Turkish Airlines executive saying that they have shipped arms to Nigeria and Boko Haram has now aligned itself publicly with ISIL. ISIL is being supplied through Turkey and gets money to support itself by selling oil to and through Turkey.

It's a foreign policy screw up of epic proportions.

So, why should that provoke such an extreme reaction?

Gasp Dear God I didn't realise you were such a sensitive soul. Next time I wanna call you a deluded ass I'll try to find less hurtful words Dodgy