ISLAM!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2011, 05:48 PM
RE: ISLAM!
(22-07-2011 07:31 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  I'm starting to hate this religion. Islam, they're technically absurd. They immigrate, attack, and invade the country that took them in (Europe,America, etc.). We as atheist, should stop fighting the easier religion (Christianity) and crush Islam once and for all.
Who's with me?!

The day our anti Terror slogan reads "War on Religion" instead of it's latter then we will be going somewhere in this country. Till then, remember this post when they next 9/11 happens or random bomb hits in a major city because we want "freedom of religion".

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2011, 03:25 AM
Hahaha, well this was funny. Yeah, lets all go fight this Islam thing! How? With all these guns, tanks and battleships we have hidden away? You say all that as it is so easy to just go outside and start fighting with random Muslims. Choose your words more carefully if you want somebody to understand you and if you want to make a point worth discussing.

And if you ask me, all the religions are equally absurd, Christianity is no better than Islam, in Christianity you have Creationists who are my favorite "hate-religion"... They fight this world with extreme stupidity, and that can be more dangerous than a bomb sometimes.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-07-2011, 04:52 AM
By any chance is your name Anders Behring Breivik?

[Image: websig.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Ms Rukia's post
23-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey, Micro.

Quote:I'll agree there is a problem, it is moderate and extreme muslims...

Soooooo..... all Muslims? (Unless there's, like, some sort of diet Muslim I'm unaware of. Sugar-free perhaps?)

Hey, NSV.

Quote:...remember this post when they next 9/11 happens or random bomb hits in a major city because we want "freedom of religion".

That's just absurd.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
23-07-2011, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIT1Ytzk_IE

The video is mostly comedy but I like the message around the end. It's OK if there are Muslims who move to the West, but it must be made clear that some things from our culture are not negotiable, like freedom of speech, separation of church and state, equality between men and women, etc.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
23-07-2011, 06:50 PM
(23-07-2011 09:01 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Soooooo..... all Muslims? (Unless there's, like, some sort of diet Muslim I'm unaware of. Sugar-free perhaps?)

I should have said some moderates. Do you have a problem with what I said after that? Because I've seen very few mobs of moderate muslims protesting against their fundamentalist brothers.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
24-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Hey, Micro.

Thanks for the clarification.

I do. I actually have a massive issue with that Sam Harris idea. But that's another thread.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt