ISLAMIC INVASION PULLS TRIGGER: EUROPE NOW SCRAMBLES FOR GUNS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: ISLAMIC INVASION PULLS TRIGGER: EUROPE NOW SCRAMBLES FOR GUNS
(02-11-2015 11:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They're starting to regret it now. Even Sweden is figuring out they've made a terrible mistake taking in these refugees.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ugees.html

The takeover of Europe will happen without a shot being fired. Unless the citizens rise up and kick the invaders out, along with the leaders that are allowing it to happen.

I think your bole is a little hyper, there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
02-11-2015, 03:48 PM
(02-11-2015 01:36 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 10:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not everyone in a unit is a combatant - some are support, e.g. supply.

Of course. And the combat value of the unit is assessed accordingly.

That goes for the irregulars they'd be fighting in this hypothetical scenario, as well. And unless those irregulars specialize tasks, I doubt they'll muster the same cmbat efficiency as a comparably-sized unit of regulars.

None of this takes into consideration things like fire support, control of the air, C³I, and so on.

There will more than likely be a lot of regular military personnel, and even whole units, joining with the "rebellion".
If there ever were to be a rebellion, it would be in response to some very unpopular actions by the powerful.

What is less unlikely is the breakdown of civil society in the face of a natural disaster.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2015, 05:45 PM
(02-11-2015 03:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is less unlikely is the breakdown of civil society in the face of a natural disaster.

It doesn't even take a whole day under the right circumstances.

'Murican Canadian
02-11-2015, 05:50 PM
(02-11-2015 02:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 11:24 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They're starting to regret it now. Even Sweden is figuring out they've made a terrible mistake taking in these refugees.

The takeover of Europe will happen without a shot being fired. Unless the citizens rise up and kick the invaders out, along with the leaders that are allowing it to happen.

I think your bole is a little hyper, there.

His drama is a little melo.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-11-2015, 12:27 AM
(02-11-2015 03:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  There will more than likely be a lot of regular military personnel, and even whole units, joining with the "rebellion".

We'll have to disagree on this one.
03-11-2015, 03:34 AM
(30-10-2015 02:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Your queen is an ugly hag with yellow teeth.

You can have her if you want. America can cope with another parasite.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-11-2015, 05:36 AM

You're a real ray of sunshine aintcha? Would you care to make any other hysterical predictions based off daily mail articles? Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-11-2015, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 05:55 AM by Mathilda.)
(03-11-2015 05:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  You're a real ray of sunshine aintcha? Would you care to make any other hysterical predictions based off daily mail articles? Rolleyes

Nothing funnier than seeing what The Daily Mail says is and / or isn't healthy. This week it's Kale, the green leafy superfood.

The wonder foods: It's a discovery that may rank alongside vitamins - food compounds that turbo-charge weight loss, boost memory and even help combat cancer

The truth about KALE: It's abundant in vitamins and minerals - but experts warn it can cause bloating, thyroid problems and even heart problems...

There are entire websites devoted to what the Daily Mail says about cancer

http://kill-or-cure.herokuapp.com/

http://www.anorak.co.uk/288298/scare-sto...to-z.html/
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
03-11-2015, 05:55 AM
(03-11-2015 05:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  

You're a real ray of sunshine aintcha? Would you care to make any other hysterical predictions based off daily mail articles? Rolleyes

The Daily Mail, Faux News for the UK. Oh joy of joys.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-11-2015, 06:25 AM
(03-11-2015 05:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 05:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  You're a real ray of sunshine aintcha? Would you care to make any other hysterical predictions based off daily mail articles? Rolleyes

The Daily Mail, Faux News for the UK. Oh joy of joys.

Attack the source if you want. It was the first link I found when I googled the story. Like I'm supposed to know that the daily mail isn't up to your standard of reporting? I highly doubt that they made up what she said. In fact you could have simply looked it up yourself on a website that meets your standard of news reporting. You would have found dozens of media outlets that quoted her.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]