ISLAMIC INVASION PULLS TRIGGER: EUROPE NOW SCRAMBLES FOR GUNS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: ISLAMIC INVASION PULLS TRIGGER: EUROPE NOW SCRAMBLES FOR GUNS
(03-11-2015 06:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 05:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The Daily Mail, Faux News for the UK. Oh joy of joys.

Attack the source if you want. It was the first link I found when I googled the story. Like I'm supposed to know that the daily mail isn't up to your standard of reporting? I highly doubt that they made up what she said. In fact you could have simply looked it up yourself on a website that meets your standard of news reporting. You would have found dozens of media outlets that quoted her.

Her words aren't at issue, it's your "OMG THEY'RE COMING FOR US" twaddle that is being ridiculed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-11-2015, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 07:04 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Lone Wolf terrorists. This will keep happening, even in America evidently.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/...anta-clara

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
06-11-2015, 07:06 PM
(06-11-2015 06:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lone Wolf terrorists. This will keep happening, even in America evidently.

McVeigh and Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph predated Al Qaeda and ISIL and the "Muslim threat".

#sigh
06-11-2015, 07:21 PM
(06-11-2015 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 06:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lone Wolf terrorists. This will keep happening, even in America evidently.

McVeigh and Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph predated Al Qaeda and ISIL and the "Muslim threat".

They were terrorists too. Hard to fight back against bombs though.

At least with these muslim guys, if they want to use knives and behead people, someone can shoot their ass.

06-11-2015, 07:34 PM
(06-11-2015 07:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  McVeigh and Kaczynski and Eric Rudolph predated Al Qaeda and ISIL and the "Muslim threat".

They were terrorists too. Hard to fight back against bombs though.

At least with these muslim guys, if they want to use knives and behead people, someone can shoot their ass.

Both them and MS-13 share that shit. MS13 is predominately Catholic.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2015, 07:42 PM
(06-11-2015 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They were terrorists too. Hard to fight back against bombs though.

I don't discriminate. Let's shoot them all in the face regardless of race or religion Tongue.

'Murican Canadian
06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
(06-11-2015 07:42 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Both them and MS-13 share that shit. MS13 is predominately Catholic.

I don't discriminate. Let's shoot them all in the face regardless of race or religion Tongue.

Think I wanna hire them. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
06-11-2015, 08:23 PM
(06-11-2015 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They were terrorists too. Hard to fight back against bombs though.

Fuck the reason. Religion. Gang violence. Whatever.

If they have no respect for their fellow man, I'll have no sympathy when they get a bullet in their ass.

06-11-2015, 09:00 PM
(03-11-2015 12:27 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 03:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  There will more than likely be a lot of regular military personnel, and even whole units, joining with the "rebellion".

We'll have to disagree on this one.

They're sworn to protect the Constitution, not the government. Drinking Beverage

No member of the military is required to follow an illegal order. It is only a government that is seen as violating the Constitution that would spur revolution, so all its orders would be deemed illegal.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2015, 12:55 AM
(06-11-2015 09:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 12:27 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  We'll have to disagree on this one.

They're sworn to protect the Constitution, not the government. Drinking Beverage

Of course; that's the oath I swore.

(06-11-2015 09:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  No member of the military is required to follow an illegal order. It is only a government that is seen as violating the Constitution that would spur revolution, so all its orders would be deemed illegal.

This is a simplistic view of things. In basic training, the class covering illegal orders lasted less than a day, and the focus was on orders illegal in terms of the Geneva Convention, not the Constitution. (And I think you're sneaking in an unquestioned premise here when you write "only a government that is seen as violating the Constitution that would spur revolution". Neither you nor I know what might prompt a revolution.)

Furthermore, one government order that is unConstitutional does not invalidate "all its orders".

Certainly some military personnel would draw the line at some hypothetical rebellion-point; I'll leave it to you to define such a Rubicon. But I think -- based on my own knowledge of GIs I served with, and others whom I am friends with now -- I think this idea that they would rise up against the government is, well, far-fetched.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post