ISideWith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: ISideWith
(20-10-2015 12:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 12:16 PM)kineo Wrote:  LOL no.

And fuck you for asking.

I'll say this- I paid my income tax, property tax, sales taxes, and license renewal fees, etc.
Edit: Oh yeah- and social security, and medicare as well.

I know I shouldn't have asked, its embarrassing letting the world know you got unearned income credit.

I'll fucking play asshole. My income is a matter of public record and I ain't got no problem posting it. $158,600US before bonus, ~$165,000US with bonus. How much taxes I pay depends on how many deductions I have that particular year.

This unabashed commie bastard has shown you my dick, now whip out yours. If you're not too pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-10-2015, 12:59 PM
ISideWith
I was going to post mine because there was no one overwhelming side I apparently belong to. But as usual, politics "discussion" became pointing fingers and the same arguments that have been going on for ages. Such fun.
20-10-2015, 01:01 PM
(20-10-2015 12:59 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I was going to post mine because there was no one overwhelming side I apparently belong to. But as usual, politics "discussion" became pointing fingers and the same arguments that have been going on for ages. Such fun.

It was a solid peaceful thread, even with slight disposition until one clear troll started up with the snipes, one who says I'm what I am basically.. as if that means one isn't at troll?(apparently working under the assumption that troll ONLY is an indication of someone putting up a facade and saying things they don't believe)

I guess I never posted mine, but meh.

The only other interesting elements was I was glad Rick Santorum was at 8% with me, but a bit surprised Mike Huckebee was in the 50-60% range for me, I tried looking at it and he seemed to be slightly more libertarian in some regards on those issue stands, despite his approach of outwardly wanting a Christian Theocracy.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Oh it's alright Rolleyes I mean, he's a fucking caricature. He's probably Donald fucking Trump himself, come to tell us that Mexicans are the major problem with the world Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2015, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2015 01:15 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(20-10-2015 12:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 12:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I know I shouldn't have asked, its embarrassing letting the world know you got unearned income credit.

I'll fucking play asshole. My income is a matter of public record and I ain't got no problem posting it. $158,600US before bonus, ~$165,000US with bonus. How much taxes I pay depends on how many deductions I have that particular year.

This unabashed commie bastard has shown you my dick, now whip out yours. If you're not too pussy.

Damn. My wife and I will barely clear $75,000 this year with her working 2 jobs and me working one full time and one part time. We don't really need to but trying to buy a house so we want our income to be higher. I need a new line of work. Edit: My wife needs a new line of work. If she made as much as you I'd stay home and rest these feet.

2nd edit: I'm jealous, but I still don't want handouts or other peoples money. I feel others could work like we do. Lots of places are hiring for lower wage jobs, and they could work if they wanted. Some people just choose to live off the government and I think that is the biggest complaint here.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-10-2015, 01:11 PM
ISideWith
(20-10-2015 12:59 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I was going to post mine because there was no one overwhelming side I apparently belong to. But as usual, politics "discussion" became pointing fingers and the same arguments that have been going on for ages. Such fun.

It is fun. This thread was boring until the pot was stirred.
20-10-2015, 01:13 PM
ISideWith
(20-10-2015 12:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 12:40 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I know I shouldn't have asked, its embarrassing letting the world know you got unearned income credit.

I make close to $100,000 more than you do.
20-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Here's mine:
SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Which was somewhat disappointing after thinking hard about all the questions and even adding my own answer on many occasions.

Also ... my income tax for the last two years: $0.00 (and I still don't know why).

Blush

20-10-2015, 01:18 PM
(20-10-2015 01:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I need a new line of work. Edit: My wife needs a new line of work. If she made as much as you I'd stay home and rest these feet.

Tell her to study computer science or engineering. ManlyGirl pretty much stays home and rests her feet. Worst part is as soon as I get home I have to massage her feet to get the blood flowing in them 'cause they been resting too long. ... (any you fuckers report this to Manly and ... and ... and ... I'll be massaging more areas Weeping )

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-10-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2015 06:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2015 01:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 12:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll fucking play asshole. My income is a matter of public record and I ain't got no problem posting it. $158,600US before bonus, ~$165,000US with bonus. How much taxes I pay depends on how many deductions I have that particular year.

I make close to $100,000 more than you do.

And yet you're bitching about giving too much of your $250,000US to lazy freeloaders.You are a perfect example of a greedy fucking asshole with zero compassion and everything that's wrong with capitalism. I sure as fuck would never want to think like you. You're a fucking asshole.

big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are. .... woo!

You're nearly a laugh
But you're really a cry.

[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post