IT BURNS!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 09:47 PM
IT BURNS!!!
I'm at my parents house for easter, I already had three religious arguments with them, today my dad came back with a bottle of holy water from mass and sprinkled me while I was making dinner.

I don't know why he did such thing, but it burned a little Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
19-04-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: IT BURNS!!!
(19-04-2014 09:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm at my parents house for easter, I already had three religious arguments with them, today my dad came back with a bottle of holy water from mass and sprinkled me while I was making dinner.

Holy water taste great. A real demon can enjoy the taste of holy things. Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-04-2014, 09:50 PM
(19-04-2014 09:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm at my parents house for easter, I already had three religious arguments with them, today my dad came back with a bottle of holy water from mass and sprinkled me while I was making dinner.

Man, the situation is funny, but the feelings/implications of it are not.

That sucks.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
19-04-2014, 09:51 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-holy-...d=20257722

Hope none of that got on your food while you were cooking....
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-04-2014, 09:51 PM
(19-04-2014 09:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Man, the situation is funny, but the feelings/implications of it are not.

That sucks.

it's kind of tragicomic, it kind of hurts their whole "praise the lord" attitude, but it's funny how absurd they can get... WeepingLaughatHobo

My mom told me yesterday "I know that you're hurting, because you're away from god"... I barely managed to not laugh Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
19-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Holy shit!

You poor bastard! This is something to which I simply cannot relate.

I would have told them to go fuck themselves and left.

Why are you there???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 10:09 PM by Full Circle.)
(19-04-2014 09:51 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 09:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Man, the situation is funny, but the feelings/implications of it are not.

That sucks.

it's kind of tragicomic, it kind of hurts their whole "praise the lord" attitude, but it's funny how absurd they can get... WeepingLaughatHobo

My mom told me yesterday "I know that you're hurting, because you're away from god"... I barely managed to not laugh Tongue

We must be brothers because you are describing my/our parents.

BTW did the holy water leave a mark? Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Oh Easter. Such a special time of year. Your parents love you, Nach_in. My mom is the same way. Lately it's "Baptist the kids at least! It's 'just water'!" Oh, really mom? That's what you think, eh?
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
19-04-2014, 10:07 PM
(19-04-2014 09:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  http://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-holy-...d=20257722

Hope none of that got on your food while you were cooking....

Ewww... and that damn cup of wine! How many years, once a week.... Facepalm
19-04-2014, 10:08 PM
I'd lose my shit if my parents tried to sprinkle holy water on me Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post