IT BURNS!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: IT BURNS!!!
(19-04-2014 09:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Holy shit!

You poor bastard! This is something to which I simply cannot relate.

I would have told them to go fuck themselves and left.

Why are you there???

They're not the worst kind of fundies, they're just weird sometimes. I think my dad meant it as a half joke. But it was awkward

(19-04-2014 09:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 09:51 PM)nach_in Wrote:  it's kind of tragicomic, it kind of hurts their whole "praise the lord" attitude, but it's funny how absurd they can get... WeepingLaughatHobo

My mom told me yesterday "I know that you're hurting, because you're away from god"... I barely managed to not laugh Tongue

We must be brothers because you are describing my/our parents.

BTW did the holy water leave a mark? Laugh out load

It's kind of red where it hit, maybe it wasn't enough water, I should try to get a scar or something Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2014, 10:23 PM
(19-04-2014 10:18 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 09:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  BTW did the holy water leave a mark? Laugh out load

It's kind of red where it hit, maybe it wasn't enough water, I should try to get a scar or something Tongue

Maybe you have superpowers? If it does leave a mark just put a pentegram tattoo over it. Evil_monster

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-04-2014, 10:24 PM
It is Easter Sunday here and I have taught two percussion classes and gone to the shops. Nobody said happy easter. But I was given a choclate bilby!

[Image: 2014-04-20%2013.10.47_zpscragoehg.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 10:29 PM
I find this hilarious.
19-04-2014, 10:30 PM
(19-04-2014 10:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It is Easter Sunday here and I have taught two percussion classes and gone to the shops. Nobody said happy easter. But I was given a choclate bilby!

that's disturbing Shocking

19-04-2014, 10:31 PM
(19-04-2014 10:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It is Easter Sunday here and I have taught two percussion classes and gone to the shops. Nobody said happy easter. But I was given a choclate bilby!

WTF is that? A chocolate dildo?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-04-2014, 10:42 PM
http://www.easterbilby.com.au/

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Now they're singing, constantly, she won't stop with the horribly catchy hymns. I think I'm feeling some warm liquid dripping out of my ears Sadcryface

4 hours until I leave this place... I'm afraid I won't make it, not whole at least Hobo

PS: they made me play one of the songs on youtube, I was logged in, the account is forever tainted...

20-04-2014, 10:50 AM
(20-04-2014 10:49 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Now they're singing, constantly, she won't stop with the horribly catchy hymns. I think I'm feeling some warm liquid dripping out of my ears Sadcryface

4 hours until I leave this place... I'm afraid I won't make it, not whole at least Hobo

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-04-2014, 11:00 AM
(19-04-2014 09:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm at my parents house for easter, I already had three religious arguments with them, today my dad came back with a bottle of holy water from mass and sprinkled me while I was making dinner.

I don't know why he did such thing, but it burned a little Evil_monster

That is funny! A little weird, but definitely hilarious.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.