IT'S TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: IT'S TIME
(17-06-2015 03:17 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 03:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah they did a redo on that vid like a week later and blamed Zenimax for 90% of that stuff.

That's what confused me since I saw that video you're talking about like yesterday or something. I didn't get how they could miss it, it's been common knowledge since like 2012.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2015, 07:21 AM
(17-06-2015 02:56 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 05:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Hope they bring back some of the Fallout 2 karma "achievements." You know, like gigolo and child killer.

Doubt Child Killer will ever pop up again. Bethesda will still uphold having TGM to true on kids.

Frankly, I wonder how butthurt mothers will react when their 12 year-olds install the killable children mod on their Xbone.

If you went the evil route on Fallout 3 there was a quest to capture a little girl and sell her to the slavers. Good times. The bad karma play throughs are the most fun.

'Murican Canadian
17-06-2015, 07:29 AM
(17-06-2015 07:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 02:56 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Doubt Child Killer will ever pop up again. Bethesda will still uphold having TGM to true on kids.

Frankly, I wonder how butthurt mothers will react when their 12 year-olds install the killable children mod on their Xbone.

If you went the evil route on Fallout 3 there was a quest to capture a little girl and sell her to the slavers. Good times. The bad karma play throughs are the most fun.

Gulegon has told stories of how he and friends' only way to kill kids was to place grenades in their pockets (unpatched xbox), and that was fun. Other than that, they had a lot of fun undressing that old lady with the violin to see how her old face doesn't match up with her young body.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
17-06-2015, 08:10 AM
(17-06-2015 07:29 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 07:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you went the evil route on Fallout 3 there was a quest to capture a little girl and sell her to the slavers. Good times. The bad karma play throughs are the most fun.

Gulegon has told stories of how he and friends' only way to kill kids was to place grenades in their pockets (unpatched xbox), and that was fun. Other than that, they had a lot of fun undressing that old lady with the violin to see how her old face doesn't match up with her young body.

For a while there was a glitch with the Sandman perk where you could "kill" a kid over and over in his sleep since he wouldn't ever die and keep getting exp for it, thus leveling up very fast. Finding all this weird shit is half the fun of overcomplicated games like this. It takes them years to even identify the glitches. I'm okay with that, though. I'd rather have an awesome game that's a bit screwed up than a game that runs perfect but where they held back on its full potential out of fear of screwing up.

'Murican Canadian
17-06-2015, 10:59 AM
(15-06-2015 12:01 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 11:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Now my main gripe is that Fallout Shelter has a delayed Android release of about 6 months. I can't switch to an iPhone, it's against my religion.

Get your gaming laptop now... Buy XCOM while its still on summer sale (if it is... Still)

That is a genuinely fantastic tactical game, and the base of operations is very similar to that fallout shelter game.

Still on summer sale for a few more days, which is good because I'm gonna wait til I'm in the U.S. to purchase it and a few other games. Steam can be such a pain in the ass for those of us who are nationality deficient :/ If I want to purchase while in Canada using a card that has my U.S. PO Box as a billing address Steam gives me shit about it. First world problems.

'Murican Canadian