IT'S TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: IT'S TIME
(05-06-2015 04:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 10:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, IIRC, it was scripted to walk a long a certain path.

Too bad, cause he was about the most badass, most 'murican commie destroyer in the history of gaming.

"Democracy... is non negotiable." (throws nuke while shooting lasers)

There exists mods for both FO3 and NV that make him a companion. They are as you might suspect very crash prone and generally boring since you get tired of him killing everything, aswell as constantly getting stuck in the terrain.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2015, 05:13 PM
(05-06-2015 05:07 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 04:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Too bad, cause he was about the most badass, most 'murican commie destroyer in the history of gaming.

"Democracy... is non negotiable." (throws nuke while shooting lasers)

There exists mods for both FO3 and NV that make him a companion. They are as you might suspect very crash prone and generally boring since you get tired of him killing everything, aswell as constantly getting stuck in the terrain.

Are you SHITTING ME!?!??1?1!?

Worship Slaves

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-06-2015, 05:24 PM
(05-06-2015 05:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 05:07 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  There exists mods for both FO3 and NV that make him a companion. They are as you might suspect very crash prone and generally boring since you get tired of him killing everything, aswell as constantly getting stuck in the terrain.

Are you SHITTING ME!?!??1?1!?

Worship Slaves

Sorry bro, but for me this mod is INADEQUATE

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
10-06-2015, 07:44 PM

The Guley is giggling! XD

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-06-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm debating on which I should play first, 2 or New Vegas.

Fallout3 captured me like few games in theses eras can and I dabbled in brief touching of old ones in the days but have fallout2 i could full play in efforts. I don't often play games on their new hip hop market times

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-06-2015, 09:58 PM
I don't think the animators are bad. I think it has more to do with the size of the game. Have to sacrifice a bit somewhere.

Anyway I'm so fucking excited!!
10-06-2015, 10:28 PM
(10-06-2015 09:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I don't think the animators are bad. I think it has more to do with the size of the game. Have to sacrifice a bit somewhere.

Anyway I'm so fucking excited!!

I don't think it's the animators that are bad, but I disagree that they need to cut things necessarily.

They have had a good number of years at this point to fix the janky animations, which have been plaguing them since Fallout 3, but it doesn't look like they have, which is silly. They've got time, experienced work and all of the money, there is no reason that they should have such off animations.
Of course, it can be excused somewhat; it's an RPG, so we can reasonably expect animations and art assets to be given lower priority than quests, writing, world-building and engine assets, but they are comically poor and have been so for so long! Plus unless that trailer was a dirty lie, their engine ought to be done so they could reallocate resources now.

The only thing the trailer shows shown me is a PC game where we can reasonably expect things to not be downgraded at launch. It's all we've got a new Fallout coming, but I refuse to be hyped.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-06-2015, 10:04 AM
mistake post

14-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Just watched the Bethesda E3 conference and OMG Fallout looks so amazing. With the collectors edition you will get a real pipboy that you put your phone in and with an app will work as a second screen and as the pipboy with your game. You will also be able to command the dog to attack, get items for you ect. The Game will start Pre Nukes. You will be able to collect scrap in world and use the scrap to build buildings, turrets, and other items and create your own settlement. VATs return. You will be able to customize every single piece of a gun, from stock to barrel and make it so much different. Same with your power armor, each piece of power armor will allow for different modifications.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
14-06-2015, 09:56 PM
(14-06-2015 09:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just watched the Bethesda E3 conference and OMG Fallout looks so amazing. With the collectors edition you will get a real pipboy that you put your phone in and with an app will work as a second screen and as the pipboy with your game. You will also be able to command the dog to attack, get items for you ect. The Game will start Pre Nukes. You will be able to collect scrap in world and use the scrap to build buildings, turrets, and other items and create your own settlement. VATs return. You will be able to customize every single piece of a gun, from stock to barrel and make it so much different. Same with your power armor, each piece of power armor will allow for different modifications.

AND NOVEMBER 10 2015...

I am so excite.

That just seemed ugly and honest. Not like that prerendered trailer for Dishonored 2, or should I say, Dishonest 2.

Doom LOOKED incredible, which made Fallout 4 look even more dated. But dayum, Fallout has everything I want, and Doom had very little beyond it's shiny veneer.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post