IT'S TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: IT'S TIME
(15-06-2015 09:19 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 07:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Totally called that shit with the dog. Drinking Beverage

Congrats. You "predicted" the improvement of a feature that already existed in Fallout 3 on launch and was also implemented in Skyrim. You're talking like Dogmeat is a mandatory companion that can't be dismissed.

But who would want to get rid of Dogmeat anyway?

Aside from Fawkes, Godteam was best companion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2015, 10:03 AM
(15-06-2015 09:45 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I may just bypass the XBox One and dump a few grand into a new gaming laptop.

Unless you enjoy playing from random places, having a battery that dies every 3 hours on heavy load gameplay, and literally watching the computer die as various parts fail 5x faster than a desktop... Just get a desktop.

Or at least get one with Bluetooth and HDMI out so you can sit on your couch, use a PS4 controller, and play it on your TV.
15-06-2015, 10:33 AM
(15-06-2015 10:03 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 09:45 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I may just bypass the XBox One and dump a few grand into a new gaming laptop.

Unless you enjoy playing from random places, having a battery that dies every 3 hours on heavy load gameplay, and literally watching the computer die as various parts fail 5x faster than a desktop... Just get a desktop.

Or at least get one with Bluetooth and HDMI out so you can sit on your couch, use a PS4 controller, and play it on your TV.

Or get a Steam Machine? Or a decent PC and a Steam Box to stream to your TV if you prefer using a controller on the couch.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-06-2015, 11:03 AM
JUST ANNOUNCED! Xbox version of Fallout 4 will support PC Mods.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
15-06-2015, 11:30 AM
(15-06-2015 11:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  JUST ANNOUNCED! Xbox version of Fallout 4 will support PC Mods.

Lol yeah... Right... The XBO is totally going to run that high resolution texture mod like a dream.

It is good for little mods that use game assets though, which is better than no mods. I remember Unreal Tournament 3 on PS3 had mod and mouse/kb support.
15-06-2015, 11:36 AM
(15-06-2015 11:30 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 11:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  JUST ANNOUNCED! Xbox version of Fallout 4 will support PC Mods.

Lol yeah... Right... The XBO is totally going to run that high resolution texture mod like a dream.

It is good for little mods that use game assets though, which is better than no mods. I remember Unreal Tournament 3 on PS3 had mod and mouse/kb support.

Step in a good direction none the less.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-06-2015, 11:47 AM
(15-06-2015 10:03 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  

Oh I'd certainly rather have the option of paying half the price for twice the power. The thing is, once I finish my paternity leave in about a month, most of my gaming time is gonna be when I'm on my two week work rotations, which is at an isolated mine way up in Canada's subarctic north. I have access to a power outlet and a dorm style room during my off hours, but toting a desktop back and forth won't be too ideal. That kind of limits me to either a power hungry laptop or one of those GAEMS Personal Gaming Environments if I opt to go the route of the XBox One.

'Murican Canadian
15-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Now my main gripe is that Fallout Shelter has a delayed Android release of about 6 months. I can't switch to an iPhone, it's against my religion.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-06-2015, 12:01 PM
(15-06-2015 11:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Now my main gripe is that Fallout Shelter has a delayed Android release of about 6 months. I can't switch to an iPhone, it's against my religion.

Get your gaming laptop now... Buy XCOM while its still on summer sale (if it is... Still)

That is a genuinely fantastic tactical game, and the base of operations is very similar to that fallout shelter game.
15-06-2015, 05:14 PM

I think I just peed a little. Wait no, correction, it was jizz.

[Image: oscar.png]