Iatrogenic seeds and psychoactive medication

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Iatrogenic seeds and psychoactive medication
(24-01-2018 11:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:58 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  And TBH GM does it really fucking matter (no pun intended) ? Thee is no God - I'm sure we agree on that -

No, my friend, we do not agree on that. Thee is God, I'll swear to it. Smile

nononono - THEE is god.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Pragmatix's post
24-01-2018, 11:17 PM
If I had a nickel for every inmate who ended up in segregation painting the walls with his poop after deciding he no longer needed his meds...

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-01-2018, 11:21 PM
(24-01-2018 11:05 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There must be a song. I'll go find us a song. Smile

It's five am here and had yet another extremely fiery argument with the missus (our second in 24 hours) so was playing fairly loud music until my neighbour (6 foot six) sent me a FB message saying "turn the music down NOW". Last time he got angry at my late night/early morning music he stormed into my flat and I could have sworn he was about to go for me so....yeah....can't play that track right now Sadcryface2

You post that like I could give a fuck and shit. No

I have another song for you instead. ... Can't seem to help myself.

#sigh
24-01-2018, 11:22 PM
(24-01-2018 11:17 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If I had a nickel for every inmate who ended up in segregation painting the walls with his poop after deciding he no longer needed his meds...

You'd have maybe 5 bucks. Point? I've been off "my" meds for circa 7 months...and am yet to smear.
24-01-2018, 11:26 PM
(24-01-2018 11:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You post that like I could give a fuck and shit. No

If I gave you a dollar would that make you care? How about a private jet with gold belt buckles?
[+] 1 user Likes Pragmatix's post
24-01-2018, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2018 11:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-01-2018 11:26 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 11:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You post that like I could give a fuck and shit. No

If I gave you a dollar would that make you care? How about a private jet with gold belt buckles?

If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't even talk to you. .... Only reason I do is 'cause you're batshit bonkers and whatnot. Kindred spirits, moron.

If you didn't care what happened to me, and I didn't care for you,
we would zigzag our way through the boredom and pain,
occasionally glancing up through the rain,
wondering which of the brothers to blame. ....
and watching for pigs on the wing. Big Grin

#sigh
24-01-2018, 11:35 PM
(24-01-2018 11:22 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 11:17 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If I had a nickel for every inmate who ended up in segregation painting the walls with his poop after deciding he no longer needed his meds...

You'd have maybe 5 bucks. Point? I've been off "my" meds for circa 7 months...and am yet to smear.

I have to note that painting is different than smearing. Some of the poo art has actually been quite impressive.

'Murican Canadian
24-01-2018, 11:37 PM
If we're kindred spirits why are you nearly always so fucking horribly derogatory and disparaging toward me? I don't get it....
25-01-2018, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2018 04:50 AM by GirlyMan.)
(24-01-2018 11:37 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  If we're kindred spirits why are you nearly always so fucking horribly derogatory and disparaging toward me? I don't get it....

Because you don't get it. ... That's why. ... Because you just don't fucking get it.

I do actually like your batshit crazy bonkers ass for what it's worth. ... Which ain't worth much. ...But hey, at least you ain't fucking stupid. ... I mean, you're definitely stupid, just not fucking stupid.

#sigh
25-01-2018, 04:58 AM
(24-01-2018 11:05 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There must be a song. I'll go find us a song. Smile

It's five am here and had yet another extremely fiery argument with the missus (our second in 24 hours) so was playing fairly loud music until my neighbour (6 foot six) sent me a FB message saying "turn the music down NOW". Last time he got angry at my late night/early morning music he stormed into my flat and I could have sworn he was about to go for me so....yeah....can't play that track right now Sadcryface2

Fuck off will you, I'm having a moment here, asshole.

#sigh