Idaho >.>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2015, 05:44 AM
Idaho >.>
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/2...Q020150224

Seems a LOT of people have their own version of the English language, and have completely forgotten the principles this country was founded on. Oh, and the complete and utter ignorance of the fact that Jefferson and Madison were DEISTS.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SajaaK's post
25-02-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Idaho >.>
Yah but Christian Principals are a thing.. because they say it's a thing so it's true.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Vote for this guy...

Quote:[Bjorn Handeen] said the resolution was pushed by a small group within the committee that is bent on creating division among its about 70 members.

"Ultimately, I'm not in favor of dividing us by religion; I'm in favor of uniting us by freedom," Handeen said.

So, they're not all complete idiots.

Smile

25-02-2015, 06:25 AM
For fucks sake. Really. And people make fun of Alabama public school education. I distinctly remember learning about many of the Founding Fathers being deists, and NOT Christian. I still remember having my mind blown sitting in class thinking about the Jeffersonian Bible - if he cut out the supernatural parts, then what about the words on the back of the page?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-02-2015, 06:32 AM
I thought Idaho was in the north. I thought it was safe...
25-02-2015, 03:29 PM
(25-02-2015 06:32 AM)natachan Wrote:  I thought Idaho was in the north. I thought it was safe...

Idaho is an island of conservatism bordered on the west by Washington and Oregon which tends to be liberal. I live in Portland Oregon and we just legalized marijuana, Washington legalized it over a year ago. This wouldn't happen in Idaho, although quite a few Idahoans travel over the state border to enjoy a smoke or two.

My apologies to any Idaho forum members here, but when I've traveled through the state it seems to contain some of the least good looking bunch of people I've ever seen. Maybe when the pioneers came out west all the ugly, conservative people dropped camp in Idaho, intermarried and never left.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.