Idea for a book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Idea for a book
I didn't mean a children's book - just that the illustrators of children's books are some of the best artists of any kind, and certainly the best choice for illustrating folklore. But a younger, simpler version would be okay, too. Maybe a southern version, as well. It's a big book already - adding lemurs will make it huge! Even a hair under $50CD a copy, i'm buying it anyway.

South America is a goldmine of material, by the way.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Idea for a book
(23-01-2013 04:47 PM)Peterkin Wrote:  I didn't mean a children's book - just that the illustrators of children's books are some of the best artists of any kind, and certainly the best choice for illustrating folklore. But a younger, simpler version would be okay, too. Maybe a southern version, as well. It's a big book already - adding lemurs will make it huge! Even a hair under $50CD a copy, i'm buying it anyway.

South America is a goldmine of material, by the way.

I gathered what you meant in your original post. Yes, the concept of it is getting so big I may have to split it up into a couple of books. My archaeology professor has told me about some monkey folklore from South American, but I'm always on the lookout for more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply