Ideal Date?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Ideal Date?
I want my date to be 3 foot tall, and have a pefectly flat head. Why, you may ask?

So I can rest my beer on her head while she gives me a blow job.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
04-05-2017, 12:13 PM
(04-05-2017 10:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  *Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for the weekend.

Date or not, this looks like a great idea. Cya! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
04-05-2017, 12:25 PM
(04-05-2017 11:00 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 10:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  What is your ideal date? (Doesn't have to be anything on the list).

A friend sent me this meme, just thought it was cute, so I'm sharing it Tongue Here are a few of my faves from the list:

*Build forts out of blankets and pillows and wage war with paper airplanes.

*Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for the weekend.

*Rent a movie you've never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.

Um, no disrespect intended, but it kind of sounds like you want to date a nine-year-old.

Confused

Nope, just someone who isn't afraid to act like one on occasion Smile. Life is about having fun. Being adventurous. If I found a guy who was like that and would do those things with me, I'd never let him go.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 12:39 PM
This is why I'm glad I don't have to date anymore. The pressure to be spontaneous and and ironic and to document and market your experience seems extreme.

A nice summer date for me as an old married lady: play an outdoor concert with my husband, then go out for drinks with the band at a beach bar, after drinks walk the beach for a while, go home.

We've had a lot of fun doing random pick-a-direction, travel in it, and see what you find there dates, but still have to get home in time to feed the cat or walk the dog, and of course maybe you can't quite call it a date if your kid's in the back seat...
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
04-05-2017, 12:39 PM
I was always partial to 11-11-11 but 1-3-13 was pretty fun too.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-05-2017, 12:47 PM
(04-05-2017 12:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 11:00 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Um, no disrespect intended, but it kind of sounds like you want to date a nine-year-old.

Confused

Nope, just someone who isn't afraid to act like one on occasion Smile. Life is about having fun. Being adventurous. If I found a guy who was like that and would do those things with me, I'd never let him go.

What works in rom-coms doesn't often work in real life.

Would you really want to be with someone who was so high-maintenance?
04-05-2017, 12:53 PM
(04-05-2017 12:47 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 12:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Nope, just someone who isn't afraid to act like one on occasion Smile. Life is about having fun. Being adventurous. If I found a guy who was like that and would do those things with me, I'd never let him go.

What works in rom-coms doesn't often work in real life.

Would you really want to be with someone who was so high-maintenance?

I didn't mean this would be an every day thing. I meant it as a fun date once in awhile. I don't consider having fun on occasion by doing something outside the box to be high maintenance. I also like "typical" fun dates like bowling, going out to dinner, plays, symphony, museums, movies etc. But sometimes, it's fun to mix things up with something you wouldn't normally do with someone you love.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 03:20 PM
My ideal date already happened. But I'd do it again. We went to a remote nature reserve, we were the only people around for miles. Camped. Watched antelope galloping around by moonlight. Cuddled on the wet grass, got naked. It lives in my memory as one of the eeriest and most beautiful nights of my life. I never really saw that girl again either - she flew back to Amerikay shortly after, probably contributes to the romanticism of it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-05-2017, 04:30 PM
(04-05-2017 03:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  My ideal date already happened. But I'd do it again. We went to a remote nature reserve, we were the only people around for miles. Camped. Watched antelope galloping around by moonlight. Cuddled on the wet grass, got naked. It lives in my memory as one of the eeriest and most beautiful nights of my life. I never really saw that girl again either - she flew back to Amerikay shortly after, probably contributes to the romanticism of it.

Aw sounds amazing! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Step 1. Find someone to go on an Ideal date with.
Step 2. Think about what an ideal date would consist of.

Well.... to be fair, I've done a few of those dates on your list already, Jenny.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post