Ideal Date?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Ideal Date?
I'd like to go on a used-bookstore crawl and finish with sushi.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RyujinZero's post
04-05-2017, 04:37 PM
(04-05-2017 04:36 PM)RyujinZero Wrote:  I'd like to go on a used-bookstore crawl and finish with sushi.

Very cool Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-05-2017, 04:38 PM
(04-05-2017 04:35 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Step 1. Find someone to go on an Ideal date with.
Step 2. Think about what an ideal date would consist of.

Well.... to be fair, I've done a few of those dates on your list already, Jenny.

Cool Smile which ones?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
05-05-2017, 10:54 AM
@Jenny

4, 8,9,11,13,18

Funny enough I've never seen this list before. Go figure.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
06-05-2017, 09:36 AM
(04-05-2017 11:02 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  If I could turn my husband into a man who dances

See if you can get your husband to give you Dance Night Coupons for your birthday/christmess/whatever. It's an effective psychological ploy for those of us who are self-conscious about it. Giving the coupon isn't a particularly fearful step and when you cash it in it's a birthday prezzie, which is the sort of thing that a wise man does not go back on. Just be gentle about how you use them.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
06-05-2017, 09:38 AM
(06-05-2017 09:36 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 11:02 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  If I could turn my husband into a man who dances

See if you can get your husband to give you Dance Night Coupons for your birthday/christmess/whatever. It's an effective psychological ploy for those of us who are self-conscious about it. Giving the coupon isn't a particularly fearful step and when you cash it in it's a birthday prezzie, which is the sort of thing that a wise man does not go back on. Just be gentle about how you use them.

Heart Thumbsup

06-05-2017, 10:02 AM
With apologies Jenny, but this thread this morning reminded me of Miss Congeniality!

[Image: 5Yf28Xo.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Shai Hulud's post
06-05-2017, 10:22 AM
(06-05-2017 10:02 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  With apologies Jenny, but this thread this morning reminded me of Miss Congeniality!

[Image: 5Yf28Xo.jpg]

I love that movie. Fun Fact: I was called Miss Congeniality in high school Tongue

[Image: When-Her-Fake-Crying-Practice-Pays-Off-Sort.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ocdxsduaSU1vs52r0o1_500.gif]

[Image: When-She-Imparts-Some-Wisdom-Cheryl.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n10mruNTpP1r5c2fso4_250.gif]

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 10:34 AM
...so want to rewatch it now. Also you, congenial? Who would have thought? Tongue If you were as nice to everyone then, as now, and assume you were, can see why you got the nickname.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
10-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Drinking and sitting on the beach, followed by video games/netflix and chill at home.

#20 on the list actually sounds pretty fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post