Ideas for tattoo ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Ideas for tattoo ?
The Aesthetic Athiest strikes back

I am thinking of getting a new tattau , i already have 2 (chest and upper arm)
This time it would be on left side of my abs or the so called 'abodominal V'

The quote is "Excel with Talent or Triumph with effort"
But i need a small pic to best describe it
I was gonna go with a spartan helmet with some blood stains on it [Image: 400wm.png], along with the quote "what starts with war, ends in death"
But replaced the quote with the first one

Any more ideas ?
Quotes and photos are welcome Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Ideas for tattoo ?
Get a tatoo of a foot on your foot.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-10-2014, 05:46 AM
tats are so personal. Or atleast mine are and most people I know have a particilar design because it means something special to the them. (in memory of someone, a time in their life, a milestone, a challenge won)

I guess there are some who get tats just for decoration and arent particularly meaningful other than decoration Consider

If feels right to you, do it.

The image and quotes arent something I would pick for myself. Are they meaningful to you?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-10-2014, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2014 06:58 AM by earmuffs.)
You look strangely disproportionate in your avatar picture (assuming it's you).
Like everything below your man-boobs looks really small. It's weird.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-10-2014, 01:29 PM
(24-10-2014 05:46 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  tats are so personal. Or atleast mine are and most people I know have a particilar design because it means something special to the them. (in memory of someone, a time in their life, a milestone, a challenge won)

I guess there are some who get tats just for decoration and arent particularly meaningful other than decoration Consider

If feels right to you, do it.

The image and quotes arent something I would pick for myself. Are they meaningful to you?

Yea, i am not gifted with talent of what bodybuilding needs, but i am certain to put efforts into it , hence the quote
26-10-2014, 01:34 PM
(24-10-2014 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You look strangely disproportionate in your avatar picture (assuming it's you).
Like everything below your man-boobs looks really small. It's weird.

Yes sir, my waist is incredibly small at 27 and half inches with 40' shoulders

Thats my pic & those are NOT man boobs, thats called chest Tongue

[Image: WP_20140415_005.jpg]

[Image: WP_20140918_004.jpg]
26-10-2014, 01:35 PM
You shouldn't need other people's opinions. If you're going to get something that means something to you, get what feels right to YOU, not other people. Even if it has no sympathetic meaning to you and it's just a tattoo you like, if it feels right to you, do it.

I got my first tattoo a few months ago and I literally cried when it was finished because it means a lot to me and I loved how it turned out. I'm still very proud of it.
26-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Get an idea together for what you want. Search the web for images. Research fonts for the saying. Put together what you want in your mind and think about for a while. If you are sure that the concept is really what you want then go looking for a GOOD, reputable tattoo artist. (S)he will make suggestions as to what will work and where on the body to make it look the best.

A tattoo isn't something to bargain shop for and should be something you will want to keep. As dark as your design is, this isn't really a good candidate or a later cover-up. Therefore it's going to be on you forever.

Get someone to sketch an outline on your skin with an eyeliner so you can decide if you really like it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Also your artist can give you a lot of advice on tattoo placement.
26-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Quote:Get an idea together for what you want. Search the web for images. Research fonts for the saying. Put together what you want in your mind and think about for a while. If you are sure that the concept is really what you want then go looking for a GOOD, reputable tattoo artist. (S)he will make suggestions as to what will work and where on the body to make it look the best.

A tattoo isn't something to bargain shop for and should be something you will want to keep. As dark as your design is, this isn't really a good candidate or a later cover-up. Therefore it's going to be on you forever.

Get someone to sketch an outline on your skin with an eyeliner so you can decide if you really like it.

(26-10-2014 01:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You shouldn't need other people's opinions. If you're going to get something that means something to you, get what feels right to YOU, not other people. Even if it has no sympathetic meaning to you and it's just a tattoo you like, if it feels right to you, do it.

I got my first tattoo a few months ago and I literally cried when it was finished because it means a lot to me and I loved how it turned out. I'm still very proud of it.

Thank you for the info sir, would you like to share your tattoo here & tell me the story behind it, i would be glad to hear it

I started the research on internet 3 months ago, thats why this quote suits me best & it means a lot to me as i've presented my story behind this quote

My tattoo artist is dumb in creativity department but does wonders in tattooing department